Newbie Question..Please Help if you can
    Hello all!

I'm a new to affiliate marketing, and hence need to ask a newbie question.

Anyways, i'm a merchant with a shareasale account. I have about 12 niche market sites, but only one sas account. what i would like to know if there is a way i can track my affiliates transaction, and be able to tell whether it came from which one of my 12 sites the sale was made thru. Basically i'd want to differentiate sales from site 'a' to site 'b' for tracking purposes.

I came across another thread with a Brent, i think his name was, from a CSN brand, or something like that, and his model is similar...he has like 100 sites or something, and he can somehow provide different promos depending on his site, and i'm guessing he can track sale by sale which of his sites affiliates are making transactions thru....i know a lil confusing right? told ya i was newb, lol. but hopefully it's clear enough that someone can help me.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

Welcome to SAS and ABW MVQuy!
    Sounds like you need to contact Brian for some help. Other Merchants will probably drop in and have suggestions, but this type of question is not usually addressed in the forum, it's between you and SAS.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Welcome to SAS and ABW MVQuy!
    Sounds like you need to contact Brian for some help. Other Merchants will probably drop in and have suggestions, but this type of question is not usually addressed in the forum, it's between you and SAS.
    Haha, thanks 2busy! like i said, im new to this...hopefully i didnt disclose too much information, altho i dont think i did :P

i've spoken to a david and a michael from SaS...so far nothing too much to help my cause..hopefully someone here at ABW will have some insight as to how my request can be done....

if anyone is familiar with how....i think its CSN stores...does their affiliate marketing strategy becuz i beleive i have a similar situation with more than one site and want to offer different promotions to my affiliates depending on which of my sites they get sales thru....does that make sense? haha

again, thanks to 2busy and any others who may have suggestions for me!

ABW Ambassador
    Did you ask Michael about CSN stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    Did you ask Michael about CSN stores?

i wanted to, but i didnt know if that would be considered too intrusive...but i suppose it wouldnt hurt to ask, just as long as he doesnt provide "too" much information, haha...

thanks, i think will

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread