Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Is everyone noticing a big increase in sales? I have just made more than June and July combined, and it is only the 21st of the month.
    Wow. I just reached the $3,000 mark. I made $15 last August

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Congrats!
    I wish I could say the same but it has been very slow for me! On CJ that is

Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optomism to have posed the question in the first place. (John Cleese: Cheese Shop)

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats, i like seeing the big increases from year to year. When i first started last Feb(2002) i was making under $200 and then 10 months later for Christmas 2002 $5500. If you're making that now Christmas should be nice this year

I work in lounge pants

Congrats! I'm not seeing the increase in sales yet. Maybe next month

ABW Ambassador
    Does anyone have any rough idea of how much more December can bring in than August?
    If you earn $3,000 in August, how much do you think December could bring in?

CJ:

Call you butter, cuz you're on a roll!

Congrats!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    CJ:

Call you butter, cuz you're on a roll!

Congrats!

Karl Smith
    _http://www.phillyburbs.com_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a good one

ABW Ambassador
    cj, it probably varies wildly between affiliates but i have a shopping site and noticed a 50% increase over the previous months.

I work in lounge pants

ABW Ambassador
    Between last August and last December my earning increased something like 7 times. However, that was a busy period for building pages so cannot conclude much.

Download Site Map Creator Today

Great stuff CJ, I hope this time next year you'll add another 0 to the end of that figure

ABW Ambassador
    I spend 8 or 9 hours a day, 5 days a week building pages and improving my sites. I am sure I will have several thousand more quality pages before the Christmas shopping really kicks in.
    Although it is going to be hard, I have to take 2 weeks off in September. My parents are coming to visit from England. They have never left England before, and they will be coming to the USA.
    It is going to be so tempting to sneak off and build some pages My wife would kill me though.

How does everyone else deal with hving to take time off from building their sites?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjshoppingnetwork:
    How does everyone else deal with hving to take time off from building their sites?

http://www.cjshoppingnetwork.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't take time off when I'm on vacation, I bring my laptop with me everywhere

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJJay:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjshoppingnetwork:

http://www.cjshoppingnetwork.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't take time off when I'm on vacation, I bring my laptop with me everywhere <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too

ABW Ambassador
    I'll be going to visit the folks this Christmas and it will be very tempting logging in checking stats. I think i will just have to wake up very early or in the middle of the night and sneak over. Right now i'm supposed to be off the computer by 6PM but sneak over if gf goes to bathroom or something.

I work in lounge pants

What's a time off?

Since we started this AM we haven't done anytime off! Even on our wedding day we still work before the time of the wedding!

But it pays of to work as hard and then take a break after two or three years. (I hope!)

congratulations CJ!
    here to more success

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

ABW Ambassador
    Nova
    Sort out that honeymoon.

Animal Lover
    This AM thing is very addictive. Hubby mentioned that we should take a holiday and my first thoughts were, 'O no, I won't have a computer with me!' - and then when we did go, I spent the week looking longingly at the internet cafe at the town we were staying at instead of looking at the sights (much preferred to have looked at my SITES)...

Got it bad,
    Oscar

G,

Don't worry we will have that honeymoon
    (acctually we do have honeymoon everyday! )

I agree Oscar this is too addictive!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Affiliate Manager
    Congrats CJ- It's great to see hard work paying off!

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I'm seeing a bit of an increase over the last couple of weeks but nowhere near recordbreaking.

As for how much more December's worth, it's hard to quantify. The amount of pages I make, and if I hit a hot category, seems to have a lot to do with it. Last year was an anomoly--I had a STELLAR summer (almost $7k in August) and December was huffing and puffing just to keep up. But the year before that, I recall about a 50% rise in Dec. from August. This year has been going more normally, but I've also done more typing lately so hopefully that will have a positive effect on the holiday buying season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am sure I will have several thousand more quality pages before the Christmas shopping really kicks in. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto*

*Quality on my sites = conversions happen!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How does everyone else deal with having to take time off from building their sites?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Public libraries. Essential for those mandatory stat checks!

2. Motel pools. Splash, aah, WHAT sites (but I wonder what my Transaction Report says)...

3. Reveling in the fact that money is coming in, *without* me constantly building sites.

I would NOT take a laptop with me on a pleasure trip or I'd never get a real vacation--and I find that some time off from the Net enhances results in the long run, even when it's broken up by stat checks from libraries. Burnout prevention would describe it best.

Speaking of that...I need a vacation NOW! I can practically smell the chlorine of the pools...

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL at these newlywed sex feins...

Mrs happypoon ..."(actually we do have honeymoon everyday! ) I agree Oscar this is too addictive!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    WTG cjshoppingnetwork. Go get em tiger!!!

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu</font>

Congrats cjshoppingnetwork, my figures are up this month but nowhere near yours. Keep up the good work

BTW is this post 200,000?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

It's so odd -- once you start making a living with AM there are No days off. It should be the other way around. When you're only making a little bit, that's when you should spend tons of time online, instead, when you're making good money you spend TONS of time online.

I'm online every single day...(have been for the last 4 years) Yet, sometimes it's only for an hour or so and the money Still rolls in.

Even on "vacation" hmmm what does that word mean again? I have my laptop and PDA available. You just never know if something needs attention and going more than a day can be disasterous.

I made about 40% more in December 2002 than August 2002. But I'm making about a $1000 less a month with CJ and it keeps dropping. Their tracking is totally screwed up now.

By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

I think it varies, but my conversion rate is about 3X higher in Dec than any other month. It starts climing this month and builds slowly. If I could keep it at Dec conversions, I would be SO happy, ha ha! Congratulations, that is truly AWESOME!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast