Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Wild weather is closing in ...

A TWIST IN THE WEATHER: A waterspout twists over Miami Beach, one of two such water-tornadoes that formed Tuesday. The first was reported near Aventura around 7 a.m. A few minutes later, the Miami Beach spout made an appearance on land, knocking down lifeguard posts and a few trees. The weather oddities may foreshadow a wet and windy couple of days: A tropical wave could arrive tonight. SHAWN SIMMONS/FOR THE HERALD

Full read: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...al/6519218.htm

Closing my sunroof on the way home..

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com

Parasite Free in 2003!

ABW Ambassador
    Wow, I think I will stick with the Vermont weather. It gets cold, and we gets TONS of snow in the winter, and it gets sweltering hot in the summer, but at least we don't have stuff like that

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Be safe Andy!

We get those waterspouts here. Actually have them form on Lake Ponchatrain since it's such a large body of water and they have to close the Causeway bridge while they are out and about the Lake. A truly awesome sight to watch though. The one time I was able to see one of these form (well 3 formed) was while I was in Florida. And it was a perfectly beautiful day. An incredible sight to say the least. The good thing is they dissipate pretty quickly once they hit land.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Um...we're leaving for our Florida road trip on the 25th...this will all be done by then, right? RIGHT??

-patrice

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Some places in Fla. you can set your watch on afternoon thunder showers. If you love lighning then the Tampa cooridor is your place. Water spouts spawning from Maimi Bay must be a great way to push shoppers into in-door Malls.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Fudge ripple!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Wow, that is SCARY - stay safe!

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

It is scary but freaking cool is more like it.

ABW Ambassador
    Wish we could get your rain here. I'll take your waterspouts anyday over the hot days we're having. Oh yeah, you can have our forest fires, too. Getting sick of smelling like a camp fire!

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Some places in Fla. you can set your watch on afternoon thunder showers. If you love lighning then the Tampa cooridor is your place. Water spouts spawning from Maimi Bay must be a great way to push shoppers into in-door Malls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yup, it's great! Everytime I've been down Siesta Key way, I've done the Turtle Beach thing from 9-1, beers and shrimp in the bar right there (whose name escapes me) from 1-3, then a swim in the pool during the daily shower, then off to Hooters for happy hour - it just doesn't get any better than that...

So far the weather man has been wrong today..a few sprinkles, but nothing major...

I have the bar open though and the windows on the second floor are open enjoying the breeze..

Andy Rodriguez,

TigerDirect.com

Parasite Free in 2003!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShoreMark:
    Yup, it's great! Everytime I've been down Siesta Key way, I've done the Turtle Beach thing from 9-1, beers and shrimp in the bar right there (whose name escapes me) from 1-3, then a swim in the pool during the daily shower, then off to Hooters for happy hour - it just doesn't get any better than that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A man that knows the good life...

Next time you are in the vicinity, give me a call and we i'll show you some other hideouts

Andy Rodriguez,

TigerDirect.com

Parasite Free in 2003!

Patrice,
    Shoremark is right. If you are making a roadtrip, make sure to visit Siesta Key and spend some time at the Siesta Key Beach at the public park. I love making roadtrips and have been to many beaches on both coasts and many in the Caribbean. Siesta Key Beach at the public park is my favorite.

If you are looking for a place to stay, PM me and I can give you the info on some quaint cottages just across the street from the beach.
    Ken

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I miss Florida and the sunburn naps you take while waiting out the showers. Amazing how it could rain on one side of the street and be sunny on the other. Now you can keep the hurricanes unless they are wearing football helmets.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

WOW! And I thought our disasters were impressive.

A friend sent these pictures of the forest fires: http://macca-l.org/Osoyoos/Canada%20Fires/

And though they're an hour or more away, today we had major ash fallout from them. These are from 3pm and the ash fell until 9pm http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b32abf00a487

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water

Looks like that sucker is coming right over my house....

In case i'm not in the office on Monday

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mfl/newpage/...te=storm&num=9

Andy Rodriguez,

TigerDirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

This is one of the best images I've ever seen of a forest fire, look at the poor deer looking for safety in the river.

Don't forget to help me win the car
    BTW is this post 200,000?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ken:
    Patrice,
    Shoremark is right. If you are making a roadtrip, make sure to visit Siesta Key and spend some time at the Siesta Key Beach at the public park. I love making roadtrips and have been to many beaches on both coasts and many in the Caribbean. Siesta Key Beach at the public park is my favorite.

If you are looking for a place to stay, PM me and I can give you the info on some quaint cottages just across the street from the beach.
    Ken<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken, thanks! I hadn't seen your post until now. I wish we had time to visit other areas on our trip - we're taking my son, and we're booked in Universal Studios - but when (not if) I find myself driving down again, I will surely look up Siesta Key beach.

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.manager
    eastwoodcompany.com
    e: patrice@eastwoodco.com
    v: 610.323.2200x2206
    aim: patricemilligan
    ::visit.our.private.forum.at.abw::

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread