Goldencan??
    Anyone know what's up with Goldencan?? Not sure if this is the right place to post - but it's been offline for a couple of hours now.

M

GoldenCan is working fine for me - both with page displays and access to their site.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Moved from SAS forum

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Try clearing your files if you are using FireFox. With my browser, I will not be able to open certain types of files until I clear out the cache. Usually, it will be image files and css files, but sometimes websites will not open until I clear out the files. Click on Tools, then Clear Private Data. Leave cookies and passwords unchecked, then click on Clear Private Data Now. If anybody knows how I can fix this please reply!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

If you're using MSIE, delete temporary internet files, online and off, and run the Lavasoft Ad-Aware - a certain Big merchant site's wont open many times a day for me and I have to keep doing this for it. Why do I have Norton anyway I'm beginning to wonder. It runs every night, finds nothing, then I run Ad-Aware and there are dozens of them in the Privacy section. Norton doesn't even find Aureate! Yes, my software's up to date.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by thinehost
    Anyone know what's up with Goldencan?? Not sure if this is the right place to post - but it's been offline for a couple of hours now.

M
    Everything is working fine here. are you still having problem with GoldenCAN?

Thanks - back now - I don't know whether it was cookies or a different problem.

Regards
    M

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by thinehost
    Thanks - back now - I don't know whether it was cookies or a different problem.

Regards
    M
    I am glad it is working for you now and sorry for the problem you had earlier.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread