eBoundhost never responded me for questioned on reversed transaction
    I made a sale for eBoundhost and that transactions had been reversed later with marked as "VOIDED Fraudulent Transaction Sale". I sent politely message asked them about the exact reasons of this fraud. I just want to know the reasons behind this fraud. I have waited for 3-4 days and they didn't respond me. I sent second message again and wait for a few days, never got response from them again. I request help from ShareAsale support regarding to this merchant. Only response I had is

Unfortunately, only the merchant can give you more details on why a particular transaction was voided. I would recommend contacting them again.

Thanks,

Michael Littleton
    ShareASale Support
    ShareASale@ShareASale.com
    What is this? I tried to contact merchant already but never got responded from them and even ShareAsale support cannot help me. Legit and ethic of this merchant has been questioned since they choose to not respond my message. What should I do? Just let this transaction voided without doing anything? How about the merchant choose to "VOIDED" any transactions they wanted to because they do not want to pay commission? Could anyone please clarify me on this one? Thank you

Hi,

I am one of the people responsible for the eBoundHost affiliate program.

Found this post completely by accident while searching through google and this is the first I've heard of this matter!

Never received an email from you, how did you try to contact us? If all else fails and you don't hear back from our team within 24 hours, pick up the phone and ask for me directly. Our phone number is on every page of the website.

As far as the voided transaction, keep in mind that about 1 out of every 5 orders in our industry is fraudulent. And while we absolutely adore our affiliates, it's not good business to pay for fraud.

I'm not sure how the communication broke down, but, had I heard of this matter, it would have been resolved quickly.

Artur
    eBoundHost

I just tried to PM puripong but no joy, my account on abestweb is still too new. If someone sees this thread, please PM puripong and ask them to contact me, por favor!

Thank you for your reply Artur. This is the first replied I ever got from your side. However, If you see the date you should noticed that this transaction problem had happened for a long time ago (since May 2008).

I don't mind too much about fraudulent since you are not the only one who voided the sales I made. I am also understand about web hosting market and know that there is high ratio of fraudulent. The only thing that made me pissed is, I sent you 2 messages asked about exact reason of fraud but you never replied to me while the others one did. I sent message via contact form in shareasale twice and not sure how it could broke down.

In my opinion, this had happened for a long time and no use to discuss anything here. I cannot send you PM either since I am too new in here. However, you can contact me via shareasale if you do search my name in your publisher database.

Regards,
    Puripong

Puripong,

I know it's been a long time since the original reversal, but it's only been 24 hours since i learned of this problem. so it's important that we make this situation right.

not sure why email never made it to the "affiliate" folder on my side, my guess is that a spam filter ate it. doesn't happen often but entirely possible especially when shareasale is trying to package your email address as the 'reply-to' but it's still coming out from their mail server.

also entirely possible that it was escalated to me but i missed it somehow. either way, drop an email to support (at) eboundhost . com and ask them to forward it to my mailbox and we'll make the situation right, off this forum.

I do believe that most advertisers in network such as SAS never intended to fraud any publishers.

***Update***

I have received payment from them and their stats seems legit for now. They do paid in the recent transaction I made. I can say for now they are an honest one but will keep watching and will update here again. However, due to their stats in SAS I do believe more that they are not a crook.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread