Affiliate Manager
    Matching Specific Sales To Specific Clicks
    I was wondering if you guys know of any products that would let me see where a specific sale came from.

For example, let's say I want to know where order number 1234 came from. If it came from the ppc keyword abc, what program will tell me this. I want this to work for all sales so if sale 2345 came from abc.com, I want to know this. Do you know of a program that would let me see this easily?

Google AdWords conversions lets you see that a specific keyword converted to a sale, but it doesn't tell you what specific sale. Likewise, Google Analytics tells you the order number, but not where the sale came from.

It'd be great if there was an interface where you could see "I made $X from keyword abc and $X on the ad I placed on xyz.com"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Probably your best bet is to use tracking id's on your links whenever possible. CJ, SAS, ebay, Clickbank and others all have this option. You could even use specific tracking ID's for links on your PPC landing pages - this would more or less provide you some good ppc tracking data.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread