ABW Ambassador
    I'm looking for places that has either local, printable or grocery coupons and/or combinations of the 3. Coolsavings converts great. The other 2 i know about:

Valpak - 3 cents a click and local coupons are not local. Typed in my zip then looked expecting to find local merchants and found Linshare merchants, only Linkshare merchants. So nope.

Eversave. Forces you to sign up for one of their offers before proceeding, so nope.

I know most of these types are really just affiliates, i like CoolSavings for the print grocery coupons part, even tho they are an affiliate too.

[This message was edited by TrustNo1® on August 24, 2003 at 05:26 PM.]

I don't know if they have an affiliate program or not, but I remember reading in this month's consumers reports about http://www.smartsource.com

ABW Ambassador
    Trust,

Check out Keycode.com . They pay per printed coupon, and your visitors don't even need to register for you to get paid, just print out the coupons . Each (store) coupon has a different payout ie; 30 cents, 50 cents , etc., ( can't recall the exact amounts at the moment ) .

Some of the stores include Lenscrafters, Sears Portrait Studio , Casual Corner, Things Remembered , American Greetings, a few outlet stores , etc. ( can't name them all right now eithor , sorry), but coupons are good at ALL locations nationwide, for amounts like $10 off $50 , $5.00 off $20, etc. , so they do convert very well , and most of these stores can be found in most local shopping malls or outlet centers .

If you are putting them on a coupon/freebies type site, I think you will be very pleased with the results .

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks, i've seen SmartSource on some other sites but don't see a sign up anywhere. They look good, i think i will give them a call tomorrow. Keycode looks great too, i remember seeing them awhile back at http://www.directleads.com but don't see them anymore so i signed up at their site. I guess they're just using the direct tracking software. Thanks for the help.

I work in boxers

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread