Affiliate Manager
    Hi all,

Perf*mics has said it is no longer charging $2000 for datafeeds...however given my recent experience trying to set up a datafeed for a valued affiliate, I'm left with mixed information.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,
    Carolyn

Carolyn Tang
    Affiliate Manager
    CollectiblesToday.com
    e: ctang@collectiblestoday.com
    p: (847) 581-8939
    f: (847)581-8922
    Yahoo IM: carolyn_collectiblestoday

Now that would be some good news. I will email to ask them later in case no one else knows anything.

I emailed them too. For me it would be very bad news, as I paid $2500 last year for access to the feeds. For me I hope they can confirm that they still charge money for the feeds.

The feeds function just fine.

Fred

You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I paid $2500 last year for access to the feeds <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just another of the things that make me glad--for CJ...

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The feeds function just fine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, no problems with performics feeds. I think they're free if you get a certain level of sales (like CJ?)

Have they finally changed it so that you can FTP to them to get the feed, instead of getting daily emails with the feed???

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Same here, no problems with performics feeds. I think they're free if you get a certain level of sales (like CJ?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but that doesn't tell the whole story. You need twice as much in sales as at CJ, it's twice as hard to *get* a sale from Perf without a feed due to their rotten interface, and they charge a LOT more than CJ if you aren't at the threshhold! As in, the decimal is in the wrong spot!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Have they finally changed it so that you can FTP to them to get the feed, instead of getting daily emails with the feed??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They FTP feeds to my server which is ok by me. I wasn't offered any other options.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> True, but that doesn't tell the whole story. You need twice as much in sales as at CJ, it's twice as hard to *get* a sale from Perf without a feed due to their rotten interface, and they charge a LOT more than CJ if you aren't at the threshhold! As in, the decimal is in the wrong spot! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All true, and get this - they only have feeds available for *some* merchants and they wouldn't give me a list - I had to give *them* a list and they then told me which merchants from my list had feeds.

Well the message I got was they were free, and she even sent me a list of the one's available.

"Well the message I got was they were free, and she even sent me a list of the one's available."

Yup...

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>[B]You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</font>

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread