Question about the Heirloom datafeed.

I don't know where to ask about this, so I am asking here.

I'm way through making a new site for the Heirloom Iron Bed program, but I would like to know how often the datafeed may be updated, because while I understand that they're just new to Avantlink, I would like to know if there is going to be any new feed with any of other columns available later, and if the ones available now would be revised.

Main reason I ask. is because I just noticed that the Short Description Field for the "100% Linen Bedding" Category, have the Short Descriptions in an continuos line without any space between the words, like for example:

Short Description
    Luxurious and Elegant. Machine washable. Available in: Twin Queen Supreme Queen King Supreme KingRostrotLagoAzzurroLagunaJadeLinenAnthrazitOff WhitePowderSilbergrauAnthrazit

Short Description
    Available in:Twin FullQueen KingElfenbeinGoldAltosaLagoAzzurroZyklameTanneLeinenTerraAnthrazit

And those long lines not only look bad, but also stretch the pages with the non word wrap text there.

Also, I noticed an "Area Rg" Category with 17 products, and "Area Rug" Category with about 114 products, I think the "Area Rg" is a typo, so that's not a big deal.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    I don't know where to ask about this, so I am asking here.
    For future reference emailing support/at/ and/or the AM for the program would be good, for something like this.

In this case, I just emailed the Affiliate Manager for Heirloom Iron Bed Company to bring her attention to the issues you outlined above.

Gary M

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread