I dare you to have a great day
    I am going to have a killer day and get tons of crap done. Got my list already. What about YOU ? What kind of killer day are you going to have.

Ready... Set ...Go!
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

1. My Xbox 360 elite will be arriving by UPS within the next hour!!!

2. Included in the delivery is GTA4 and Call of Duty 4

3. Penguins vs. Flyers tonight at 7pm

That is my killer day!!!

CouponBastard Congrats. Who is next ?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

I had a great cup of Cuban coffee and got through my emails by 7AM.

Thought about how both my kids are graduating in a couple of weeks, one from high school and one from preschool and had to smile.

Gonna kick butt and catch up on all my intl calls early.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

danay is rockin' don't bother knockin'.
    ---
    ---

I'm with you Patrick! The day already started off well - I just found out I'm going to be surprised with some Neil Diamond tickets, which I hear are some of the best around. I'll also be absolutely crushing my very large to do list and hopefully catching 9 holes after work. Should be the start to a beautiful weekend!

GoooGoo Sara. 9 holes is good.
    ---
    ---

Well I woke up, and didn't die in my sleep, so today started off great. I got a good 40 minutes of coffe and email before my grandson woke up and we watched Baby Einstein for about 30 minutes, sharing my recliner. The day is improving.

I love what I do for a living, living my dream and making money. The day keeps getting better.

My morning communte is a trip down to the first floor to my custom built office. Gas mileage is great since I walk the entire way to work, last fuel fill up was about 5 weeks ago. It doesn't get much better than this

Thanks for the dare patrick24601!
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

If more people had the attitude in your first sentence Greg we'd have more happy people in the world.

Keep it up folks.
    ---
    ---

Just so grateful for my wide variety of options
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I can't ever turn down a dare

Kicking ass here and taking no prisoners!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    A group of sales posted several days ago on CJ at the wrong commission rate have now all been updated to the correct and substantially higher rate.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    I just found out a bunch of my girlfriends are coming over for a surprise slumber party. So I bet it's gonna be a great day! And evening (I promise no drunken posting!)
    Thanks for the dare
    Have a great one ya'll
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

All I set out to do is get my desktop working properly today, and it isn't going well. So instead, I'm going to hit for the cycle tonight at softball.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Today is clean up day. Fridays are for doing everything that's been procrastinated all week. Completed and printed the plans for two custom log homes and a barn I designed. Just sent out $8000 worth of bills to my clients along with two Mother's day cards. As soon as my better half gets home from her j*b we're going to ride horses and fire up the BBQ for a sunset steak fry. Mmmm. Finishing up with a few brewskies and hot tubbin under the stars.
    ~Ernie

Wow! Great thread. Worked like a charm!

My day started out good and progressively got better. Unbelievably better. So, I can feel very comfortable in shutting down (in about a half hour) and beginning to celebrate a fine weekend. (Of course, I'll be checking abw throughout the weekend )
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Finally got the Save the Date cards in the mail for my in-laws' anniversary party... bought a new vacuum cleaner since the last one died a week ago... and went to a local butcher shop instead of Albertson's to buy some meat and chicken (because my newly pregnant wife is getting into the "buy locally" movement). Tweaked a few things at Review Builders (nothing enormous, just some stability measures)... that's about it so far.

Toted the kid around with me the whole time - we were at the Post Office, and there was a mom with two 1-year-olds in a stroller... my 2.5-year-old walks right up to them and says "What's your names?" The mom says, "they can't really talk yet, they just know a couple of words like bubble and banana". My daughter says "ohhh... can you jump up and down?!" and she starts jumping up and down. The mom says "no, they can't yet, they need to learn to walk first." My kid wraps it up with, "can you do splits?!?!" and proceeds to do a split right on the floor there. Everyone is laughing by that point, and we got called up to the counter a moment later.

I like having a kid
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Friday is my errands day. I don't much enjoy it but it has to be done. I went to two supermarkets and PetSmart today, brought home mondo food (forgot spaghetti sauce -- discovered that Entenmann's makes madeleines), put everything away, made my famous grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, cleaned up, worked for a few hours and took a nap. Ate dinner (leftover ribs), cleaned up, folded laundry and now I'm waiting to see if there's a Mets game tonight or not. It's pouring rain in NYC. If there's no Mets game then we'll watch the Edith Piaf DVD.

And yet another fascinating day passes in the life of an ordinary affiliate marketer. YMMV.

I checked my stats in the morning and scanned the emails. Yesterday was a good day. Then loaded up the cooler with lunch and headed down to the boat for a day of scuba diving - one of the many advantages of affiliate marketing - take days when you want to and it doesn't have to be on a week-end. My husband and I picked up sea urchins and scallops. A friend has been wanting to make uni (those of you who like sushi know what that is) and it's great to have someone else clean those urchins (messy). I also picked up some creatures for a local school's aquariums and stopped by and dropped them off with their wonderful biology teacher.

I like to shop and catch locally too and we'll be drinking local California wine tonight. Looking forward to a fun evening and great dinner with good friends.

i had a fantastic day and am heading over to cowgirlups to complete my evening.....

I have to say, this is one of my all time favorite threads EVER!

Sitting at Panera with campaign mgr, sipping some great latte, listening to Jazz while we knock out so much work that when we are finished today, we will look at each other in disbelief that we actually completed the impossible.

Phones have been forwarded to cells and we are crankin' out the work!

Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

Great to hear Danay. May your tomorrow be even better than your today and yesterday.
    ---
    ---

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread