Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    .....had an affiliate program....yummmmmm, donuts and a soda pop for breakfast, I'm going to conquer the world today! Watch out! Affiliate Bubba is loose!

A page a day keeps the creditors away.....

LOL elbowcreek! How about a soda pop, Donut's and some of those carmel candys :0) When you think that affiliate program will be up?

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

I wish Krispy Kremes were a prize for the 200,000th post. I'd really make an effort to win since there is no local supplier of Krispy Kremes.

Hey Heyder, I'll send you donuts for page rank, hehe.

my pageranks all stink now days but I suppose your krispy kremes wouldn't arrive fresh anyways.

Hehe, probably not.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Even though Krispy hasn't opened up in walk in stores here (although they've been established 60 miles to the east of me for over 40 years), they deliver daily now everywhere here. Gas stations, grocery stores..everywhere you turn there's Krispy Kreme. Five something a dozen..all varieties. I'm in heaven.

Brings back such great memories. My grandmother used to come over every Sunday afternoon when I was growing up and bring us Krispy Kremes.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Great breakfast there for those needing a sugar charge to compliment the caffine fix. Try 2 Krispy Kreemes ( Got one 3 blocks from house) chocolate eclairs with a few scoops of vanilla swirl Ice Cream for a breakfast snack. Got to remember getting dairy products snuck into your diet.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Nothing beats hot original glazed donuts from the king of all donuts - Krispy Kreme.

Not available in gas stations and grocery stores. Available only to the ones with better fortunes of living within 5 miles of a real Kreme shop (like me!).

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    They are everywhere in NC. Part of that States ability to recruit new residents.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I've never had a krispy kreme but I've sure had plenty of donuts, I must remember them next time I visit the USA

I got my t-shirt
    BTW is this post 200,000?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLFH (Ms. B):
    Five something a dozen..all varieties. I'm in heaven.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have a KK store in town (down the street not too far), but it's $6.49 for a dozen glazed and $6.99 for a dozen assorted. Grr.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmDub:
    We have a KK store in town (down the street not too far), but it's $6.49 for a dozen glazed and $6.99 for a dozen assorted. Grr.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come to Carolinas. It's way cheaper here. And they are everywhere.

Okay, setting a bad precedent here...... Scooby Doo Pop Tarts, Ceaser Salad and a 2nd soda for lunch. An unhealthy day! Better have some veggies for dinner, I guess!

LOL, oh, Jason - my kid sold out his latest batch of 60 boxes or so, deelicous candy, he's just a talented kid. Still need to work on his site, but we need to buy some equipment for him, to automate production. Then, the affiliate program!

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I hear about Krispy Kremes all over the internet but have never had the pleasure of trying them.

Probably a good thing. *G*

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    I'm considering moving states just so i can have Dunkin Donuts nearby, the best donuts on the planet

I work in boxers

Affiliate Manager
    umm- Trust, if you're clothing keeps getting smaller we're going to need to put a parental warning on these forums soon!

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I'm considering moving states just so i can have Dunkin Donuts nearby, the best donuts on the planet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Dunkin Donuts are GOOD!

(Especially if you get croissants there instead.)

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Ok, now you guys have made me hungry. I might have to drive downtown to the local Krispy Kreme. It’s like walking into the past. Same building, in the same spot, never been remolded as far back as I can remember. And Trust, Dunkin Donuts has nothing on Krispy Kreme. We had one in town, in a better location, and its been gone for about 8 years. People would drive right past to get to the good doughnuts.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

ABW Ambassador
    Best donuts in the world came from Mettler's bakery. Dude retired and took the recipes with him.

All other pastries placed their manhoods cheap when one spoke of the Mettler's apple fritter. Best 89 cents you could spend in Lincoln NE.

Consistency is the key to a winning season.

ABW Ambassador
    Hmm, maybe i should try them again, the only time i ever had Krispy Kremes were from the grocery store. Unfortunately, i now live in the middle of nowhere and can't get Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts

I work in boxers

Trust, if you work in boxers, maybe it's a good thing you can't get to either one of those fine establishments, lol.

Try this one- My primary business is a wholsesale delievery of bakery products, one of them being Entemannn's cakes. Try driving around all day with cookies cakes pies and donuts in the back of your truck. And I'm a chocaholic!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE!
    http://2can2.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast