Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 84
  1. #1
    Talking Is Share-a-Sale a good match for DIGITAL, Work-At-Home products?
    I'm considering signing up with share-a-sale. I own a product relating to the "Work At Home" industry, and it is completely digital.

    I'm wondering if share-a-sale would be a good fit for recruiting a lot of quality affiliates for my program. I have seen mainly shopping based affiliate programs which is why I am asking this question.

    Secondly, would it be reasonable to expect to gain 100 affiliates within 2 months, using the share-a-sale program.

    Currently I'm paying 75% of $49.95 to affiliates.

    Thanks for the info, everyone.

    It looks like I'm not allowed to post a link to my website here, so you'll have to view my profile if your are curious as to what my product is.
    Last edited by therichboy; May 11th, 2008 at 08:55 AM.

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    The site in your profile, ClickBank. Like to keep all that stuff in one place.

  3. #3
    Thanks, but I'm not new to internet marketing.

    Clickbank no longer accepts work at home products, along with many other product types, along with the fact that they have a Biased product review team. A google search for "clickbank platinumpartner scam" will explain all.

    Plus they 'own' the rights to sell the product, and that's not what I'm looking for, which is why I'm posting here about share-a-sale.

    Anyone else?

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Try Clixgalore, clickxchange. SAS really doesn't need that kind of crap on their network.

  5. #5
    Are you suggesting that Share-a-Sale is will not be successful for my affiliate campaign? If so, what are your reasons?

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    I added to my last response. How about paydotcom. I heard some are using that instead of clickbank.

  7. #7
    ABW Ambassador flamingoworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,208
    I just can't believe people buy this crap. That is not affiliate marketing, but it is the kind of stuff that gives affiliate marketing a bad name. I could not look at myself in the mirror if I pushed that kind of stuff to people.

  8. #8
    ABW Ambassador Daniel M. Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,082
    I'm curious what the "work at home industry" is.

    Oh, wait... no, I'm not.

    No, ShareASale will not be a good fit for your product. The fact that an outfit like ClickBank doesn't want you speaks volumes about what you're trying to peddle.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

  9. #9
    Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Location
    Go Daddy
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by HecticDMC
    I'm curious what the "work at home industry" is.

    Oh, wait... no, I'm not.
    You know..it's where you make money online by telling people you can show them how to work at home and make money online by marketing to other suckers who want to do the same thing.

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    4,423
    You fools! Therichboy has earned $4000 already today! Any man making 1.5 million a year by just working 2 hours a day is the guy we should be asking questions of, not him asking questions of us!

    Therichboy, you tell us what to do!

    Thanks!

    Chet

  11. #11
    Full Member
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    217
    therichboy,

    You haven't said what the "work at home" product is, so how on earth can anyone judge whether you're a good match for SAS? Based on the info provided, even on your home page, I haven't a clue how to promote you. I can't even judge whether you're a merchant I'd like to promote, whether my sites tap your niche, whether I can build sites for you, etc.

    But I'll say this - your homepage screams "SCAM" of the five alarm type. I can already tell the only people who'll buy into it are extremely gullible folk. You've probably got a fraud squad or two interested in you, and some future court dates shaping up. Given that SAS is known for being ethical and fair, you're not even going to get in the front door.

  12. #12
    Cool
    Thanks for the generous replies. My feelings aren't hurt. The fact that people talk sh*t about my product on forums is nothing new. They say those who call something a SCAM without knowing the truth are the biggest of all losers.

    Regardless, There is no rule of conduct that says I need to explain in detail what my product is on the sales page.

    Also, its lame to see people bashing a product that could make them money, easy money. I sell over 300 copies of my eBook per week on my website, times 49.95 = just under 15,000 a week.

    And for those affiliates who aren't cry babies and no so immature and skeptical to instantly assume its a scam, they receive 75% of that money.

    I came on this forum looking for real advice, yet all I receive is flaming bull sh*t from angry frustrated affiliates. If you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't waste your breathe because you won't phase me.

    Lastly, my work at home product is a manual on google adsense, clickbank affiliate marketing, website flipping, deal hunting, and blogging for profit. If anyone things any bit of that is a scam, well I truly pity you.

    I did not come here for a lesson from mommy or daddy about how my website 'screams SCAM'. I'm well aware that most people would never spend a time to benefit their own future, such as those of you calling me a scammer without even knowing my product.

    Trust, i dont know what kind of moderator you are who talks sh*t about members products which you did not even receive. 99% of my customers are satisfied with their purchase, and I have less than 2% refund rate.

    More than 90% of my customers are between ages 17-28, typically young people, once again Satisfied with my "scammy of the 5 alarm type" product. I am not surprised that most people will take my product from a negative angle, because I bet most people on this forum are Old folks.

    I came here for an answer which I did not receive
    Are there or are there not affiliates in the save-a-sale network who promote digital products.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    I added to my last response. How about paydotcom. I heard some are using that instead of clickbank.
    PayDotCom is a payment processor over an affiliate network. You should know that.

  14. #14
    15 years and counting
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,121
    therichboy - More than 90% of my customers are between ages 17-28, typically young people
    You're just taking advantage of people who don't know better. This forum don't need people like you and real affiliate marketers don't need to read your ebook to know what you're doing.
    Next time, check the forum where you're asking for advices. This place is not for you. Bye.

  15. #15
    ABW Ambassador Daniel M. Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,082
    "I came on this forum looking for real advice, yet all I receive is flaming bull sh*t from angry frustrated affiliates."

    This forum is 43,000+ members strong and is home to some of the most successful affiliates on the planet. Had you researched anything about ABW before posting your crap, you would have known that. You received the replies that you did because people here know your product, whether you admit it or not, because it's the same "you can make millions from the comfort of your own home!!!!!11" that has been polluting the web for years - again, whether you admit it or not.

    Has it been made clear that you're not really welcome here yet?
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

  16. #16
    Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Location
    Go Daddy
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by therichboy
    PayDotCom is a payment processor over an affiliate network. You should know that.
    Wrong again.

    But since you are so smart I'm sure you can figure out the details.

    P.S.

    I'm not old.

  17. #17
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,657
    Therichboy,

    As a general rule, digital products don't do as well at ShareASale as we tend to have many more affiliates promoting retail, etc... and the vast majority of the programs that run on our network are retail based.
    Thanks,

    Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

  18. #18
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Oh boy, lol. They even pulled your card over at Digital Point Forums - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...=809902&page=2

    If you were actually making what you say on your site and worked 8 hrs a day instead of 2, you would be pulling almost 6 million a year. I just woke up but thanks for the early morning comedy.

    (nevermind the rest)
    Last edited by Trust; May 12th, 2008 at 12:33 PM.

  19. #19
    Best New ABW Member 2007 sfcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,705
    E-books. A highly profitable niche that preys on buyers who spend their last pennies on false hope. There are a few exceptions to this, but I would say that 95% of all e-books are absolute garbage and full of fluff. That is why I have never promoted them and never will. Not exactly your "feel good" type of biz.

    -sfcom


  20. #20
    Full Member
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    217
    I just sent my butler out in the jet to deliver a complimentary jar of gray poupon.

  21. #21
    More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    Posts
    2,942
    I am sure one could make a bundle of money peddling such stuff. And one could also make a lot of money selling annuities that mature in 25 years to 75 year old retirees. Both legal. Both just plain wrong.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by HecticDMC

    Has it been made clear that you're not really welcome here yet?
    (= lol. Ok! Because I really care if some random guy on the net feels I'm "welcome" here. Get over the power trip. I didn't do anything to insult or hurt anyone, and I'm sensing a very strong Hostility.

    "I am sure one could make a bundle of money peddling such stuff. And one could also make a lot of money selling annuities that mature in 25 years to 75 year old retirees. Both legal. Both just plain wrong."

    Thanks for the completely irrelevant comparison. My customers are happy with my eBook, as I've stated, so I don't see how selling a book is comparable to selling annuities to 75 year olds...

    " Oh boy, lol. They even pulled your card over at Digital Point Forums
    If you were actually making what you say on your site and worked 8 hrs a day instead of 2, you would be pulling almost 6 million a year. I just woke up but thanks for the early morning comedy."


    Yes, of course they pulled my card a digital point. Its filled with people mainly exactly like you...people who just can't put their mind around the fact that someone younger CAN make more money then them...So they deny it and insult the guy (me).

    You'll never 'really' know how much I'm making, but then again it's not really any of your business, nor does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm only here trying to recruit willing affiliates.

    Hostility is not going to scare, nor defer me from my goals. Did you know the original creator of the KFC recipe was denied over 1000 times, by people just like you, who believed he has a product that was worthless and wouldnt make money.

    Looks like the joke ended up on those 1000 guys who denied him, as it is on those of you bashing a completely honest internet marketer.

    I'm just on my grind, if you can't accept that then don't read my posts. In fact, don't even reply. Because I know that there are a few good people on this forum which could lead to a great business partnership.

    " You received the replies that you did because people here know your product, whether you admit it or not, because it's the same "you can make millions from the comfort of your own home!!!!!11" that has been polluting the web for years - again, whether you admit it or not."


    News for ya, buddy. Products like mine will NEVER die. Why? For one, because $49.95 is pocket change for the average person compared to the amount of knowledge they gain from reading these type of products.

    Secondly because there is such a huge demand for this information. Why stop selling something that people truly desire. If I was selling an honest-to-god scam, I would have been shut down already.

    Wake up homie. The work-at-home industry does have legitimate sellers. The Rich Jerk, for one. Sells a product based on similar concepts. If he came here, would you be bashing him as hard as me? Probably not, only because he spends more on advertising and branding than I do.


    "As a general rule, digital products don't do as well at ShareASale as we tend to have many more affiliates promoting retail, etc... and the vast majority of the programs that run on our network are retail based."

    Thanks for the only real, non-hostile response. It's really all I was asking for in the first place.

    All I can say to those of you convinced on your believes, that work-at-home "preys on giving false hopes to the weak and innocent"...more power to you, and less money for you.

    I got over 20,000 subscribed email members who would have no problem telling you how much they appreciate my work and advice.

    See ya,

    Rich Boy

  23. #23
    Best New ABW Member 2007 sfcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,705
    Review copy requested.

    -sfcom


  24. #24
    More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    Posts
    2,942
    (From Your Website therichboy.c0m)

    Top of Page
    I am SO confident you WILL make money with my eBook Make Your Cash Stack! that I offer a ZERO-RISK 365 day Money Back Guarantee. That's a full YEAR. Read on to find out more...

    Comment: You legally cover your hindside well with the statement "Read on to find out more..."

    Bottom of Page
    *If you TRY my eBook Make Your Cash Stack! and the techniques in it don't make you a single penny anytime within a YEAR from now, send it back, and I will personally send you a FULL refund!

    Just send me an email showing me where you put in legitimate effort using the techniques in my eBook Make Your Cash Stack!, and you will receive a refund.

    Comment: So I need to try your methods for an ENTIRE year, right? And if I fail to make a "single penny" in that time, I can get a refund on day 366? But doesn't my guarantee expire after 365 days?

    That is a garbage guarantee. If I don't agree with your "techniques" and/or somehow justify that I put forth a "legitimate effort", I get nothing back. My comparison of you with the Annuity Salesman seems to be quite accurate. The annuity salesmen will also conceal the fine print.
    Last edited by Cheesehead; May 13th, 2008 at 10:08 AM.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

  25. #25
    ABW Ambassador Daniel M. Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by therichboy
    I'm sensing a very strong Hostility.
    You're sensing it? Let me be the one to make it quite clear then: a good many honest, hard working affiliates hate people like you for what you're doing to the internet and our industry. You're the reason the government is ready to pounce and ordinary web surfers look at us askance.
    I don't see how selling a book is comparable to selling annuities to 75 year olds...
    Because both products are have no value. Did you really not get that comparison?
    Yes, of course they pulled my card a digital point. Its filled with people mainly exactly like you...people who just can't put their mind around the fact that someone younger CAN make more money then them...So they deny it and insult the guy (me).
    Age is not a factor in our industry. I'm willing to bet we can take a poll and find a succesful ABW member from every number between 17 and 70.
    Did you know the original creator of the KFC recipe was denied over 1000 times, by people just like you, who believed he has a product that was worthless and wouldnt make money.
    You're missing the point. Nobody is saying you can't make money doing what you're doing. People are saying you shouldn't be. Lots of people make a ton of money selling heroin, too. I wouldn't call them the good guys, either.
    I'm just on my grind, if you can't accept that then don't read my posts. In fact, don't even reply.
    You, a guest, don't get to come into our home and dictate what we may or may not do. You're not here to be a member of this community, you are here to recruit people to make you money. You're one step up from a common spammer.
    News for ya, buddy. Products like mine will NEVER die. Why? For one, because $49.95 is pocket change for the average person compared to the amount of knowledge they gain from reading these type of products.
    You know what else won't die? Cocaine. Tons of coke around, and never a shortage of idiots willing to buy it.
    Why stop selling something that people truly desire. If I was selling an honest-to-god scam, I would have been shut down already.
    Shut down by whom? There are no laws governing what you're selling - yet. There will be, you know. Because of people like you, the government is starting to sniff around the industry. The next 5-10 years are going to be very interesting indeed - thanks mostly to people like you.
    Wake up homie. The work-at-home industry does have legitimate sellers. The Rich Jerk, for one. Sells a product based on similar concepts. If he came here, would you be bashing him as hard as me? Probably not, only because he spends more on advertising and branding than I do.
    Personally, I would, yes. I can't speak for everyone else. There is no such thing as "the work at home industry". There are jobs that take place at home - like affiliate marketing - but to say that everyone who has a job that takes place at home is in the same industry is retarded.
    All I can say to those of you convinced on your believes, that work-at-home "preys on giving false hopes to the weak and innocent"...more power to you, and less money for you.
    That's right, we have power, but no, it's not less money for us. Any of us could whore ourselves on a street corner or sell crack - but we don't. We have standards.
    I got over 20,000 subscribed email members who would have no problem telling you how much they appreciate my work and advice.
    The thing is that you don't have 20,000 subscribed email members who appreciate your "advice". On any given list, a significant percentage of those addresses will be fake, another percentage will be expired or deleted, and still more will never let your emails get through their spam filters.

    Well, thanks for this, it's been fun. I know, I know, you'll write back with more indignation about how you're being treated and call me "homie" again - as if you can really pull that off. Trust me, you're not that cool - to paraphrase Carlin, you ain't cool, you're just chilly. Oh, and thanks again for making the rest of us look bad. Buh-bye.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Work Google - Play PacMan On Home Page
    By Tyler P. in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2010, 12:05 PM
  2. Does Share A Sale promote products?
    By PronouncePro in forum ShareASale - SAS
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 20th, 2008, 11:19 AM
  3. Does Share A Sale promote products?
    By PronouncePro in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 16th, 2008, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •