Exclamation Netshops Campaign Area Barely ever loads
    Is it me or are the odds of this happening going beyond coincidence

I log into cj, linkshare any other independant program and never run into this ever.. i mean, morning, afternoon or night.

Yet Ever since I joined Netshops affiliate program

I click on Campaigns tab

and I sit there I friggin kid you not for at least 5 to 7 mins before that tab loads

Getting into netshops itself is fine but clicking on that tab.. it doesnt matter if its, Morning, AFternoon, Evening or the middle of the friggin night, it doesnt matter even the day.. i have tested this 6 times now and sure enough.. it sits there saying.. Loading, Loading, Loading.. then about 5 to 7 mins later it loads

Honestly.. this cannot be something you guys are doing on your end at the same time, as I dont think you are doing stuff every day even in the middle of the night

There is serious problems with your server, and im concerned about adding any of your links to my sites until you get this fixed.

I might even post a screen capture video showing this, im not joking as this is unbelievable

Sara care to share why this is happening consistently

Anyone???

I mean I have seen some programs built on systems which are bad but this is getting to be a joke

Without fail every time that Campaign or Reports tab is clicked a person has to wait there from 5 to 7 mins for it to load

Sorry about the late reply easylife! I don't always see Netshops threads if they are outside our forum and I didn't actually know that you had posted anything until you PM'd me just now.

From our end everything seems to be loading fine, but I just received an email from another affiliate who is experiencing similar problems. I'll be contacting DirectTrack, our technology provider to find out if there are any updates being made to the system. I wish I had an answer for you right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

A quick update -

I just received a reply from our account executive at DirectTrack and he experienced the same delay on a smaller scale. It only took about 2 minutes for the campaigns page to load, which is still ridiculous! I just wanted to give you a heads up that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. I'll post another update as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks,

Hi Sara thank you for providing feedback on that. I look forward to seeing it resolved as I am not experiencing 2 mins its a 5 to 7 minute thing, which I can provide a video showing if you like, the video records the time it takes

I just need to get my links and get out, this has been an ongoing issue for months as i joined months ago
    Last edited by easylife; May 14th, 2008 at 04:09 PM.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread