The program manager and coordinator for the Birthday Express & Storybook Heirlooms affiliate programs were laid off Thursday, 8/7. The future of the program is unknown.

I'm not happy to hear this. I do hope they plan on replacing them soon.

Has anyone seen a big drop in sales in the last month and a half on Birthday Express? We were doing well with them and then I added more links thinking that would generate even more sales. It had right the opposite effect. Sales stopped completely and not a single sale since adding the additional links.

This happen to anyone else?

ABW Ambassador
    Where has this information come from? The person who posted it has never posted anything before, is this information reliabale? Can anyone else verify it?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

wow, I was just about to add a bunch of pages with their products, thanks for the heads up.

I have a call into Kattie Manning (VP Marketing) and will post more information or ask her to.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    I have just received an e-mail from Katie Manning stating that they are undergoing some staffing changes within their marketing department.

This will not affect the current affiliate program

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    i have not had a single sale in over a month, and I was getting rather annoyed!! the emails kept bouncing,

I have lots of clicks but no impressions!!!

very annoyed as i was making quite a bit with them till over 2 months ago!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tamalyn:
    i have not had a single sale in over a month, and I was getting rather annoyed!! the emails kept bouncing,

I have lots of clicks but no impressions!!!

very annoyed as i was making quite a bit with them till over 2 months ago!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for saying it's happened to you too. I was beginning to think I was the only lucky one that this has been happening to.

Good afternoon!

I am the Director of Marketing at Birthday Express and oversee the Birthday Express and Storybook Heirlooms Affiliate programs. I want to clear up any rumors that may have begun to circulate. It is true that we are going through some changes in staffing, but I want to assure you the most important thing to me is the success of our Affiliate program and the partners that we work with to promote our products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at 425.250.1064 ext.136.

In regards to the technical issues that are mentioned in these postings, I have a meeting at 4 with my technical team and will discuss your comments with them. It would help if Tamalyn and Linda could tell me which Web sites they are associated with so I can look specifically into the issue.

Thank you, and have a good day!

FWIW,

Impressions have never worked since I joined the program I don't think. Probably about a year or so ago. Sales are coming in but have been on a downward trend the last 2-3 months for me. I think I peaked out in April and have been going down since. This month seems to be making an upward swing again however and should double last months commissions from Birthday Express which were down quite a bit.

Overall though, Birthday Express seems to be following most of my merchants patterns for the last 4 months. Started a downward trend after April and started to swing up again the end of last month.

I never could do anything with StoryBook but thats just me. I get alot of visitors looking for childrens clothing but no matter who I add to the website I can't get the traffic to convert. JMO!

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

When will I learn to be quiet about sales???

I had sales everyday but 2 for the month before I made the above post. Since I posted I've only had 11 days with NO sales. From now on I need to

Partytime, Did you change anything since you met with the techs???

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread