Looking for some feedback...
    Hey All

I own a credit repair company, and I am considering opening up our company to affiliate marketing. I have a few general questions for you guru’s, and REALLY appreciate your feedback!

If cost was not an issue, what third party affiliate system would you join? (cj, linkshare, shareasale, multiple ones, etc).

Would you retain an OPM, or not? (ie. Dollar for dollar, are their services worth it?) Who do you hear GREAT things about?

Any ideas help…

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Damon

I've seen other posts regarding your particular market.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...=credit+repair

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!

CJ will cost you more but give you more exposure, and it is known for it's many lead programs, thus it's many lead affiliates. Shareasale is my personal favorite for products, by a mile - but you would be offering a lead program I am assuming. Linkshare does not seem to have as many lead programs as CJ.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Actually, the payment model would be per acquisition. It looks like a lot of positive feedback about shareasale on these forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    Welcome to the forum!

CJ will cost you more but give you more exposure, and it is known for it's many lead programs, thus it's many lead affiliates. Shareasale is my personal favorite for products, by a mile - but you would be offering a lead program I am assuming. Linkshare does not seem to have as many lead programs as CJ.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread