Jeeez, I'm getting tired of these things... I guess they are affiliate emails, but I'm not 100% sure!

I particularly like this part<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you would like to unsubscribe click here
    You will be given an email to compose, all you have to do is click send.
    We encourage you to relate any complaints you may have. Please allow 72 hours for processing your request. Thank you
    We are not only complying with existing laws but are incomlience with proposed laws.
    We are committed to stemming the tide of unsolicited or spam email. ANTI SPAM UNITED.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I love things that are incomlience
    The image links to:
    http://1800patches.com/lepatch/index...nID=XXXXXXXXXX
    Can anyone tell me if this IS an affiliate link? I sent email to 1800patches and received no reply.... perhaps I need Ms B to write me a letter

I have been "patch" spammed to death in almost every mailbox I have. I have them on my site but need to pull them. I am sure I can't sell them to my customers with all of this spam. I was having sales , but since the spam started flying, it has totally flatlined.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Imagine the day coming soon when the e-mail marketers will get their deliverable rate down to 1 in every 1000 sent. Then see 1/1000 of those even opened. Goes for all those merchant e-mails too and they'll have to direct more attention to targeted affiliate traffic.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread