Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    How Do I Get The Color To Stay?
    So I go to change the color of the title link. I want to enter my own code, instead of picking one of the colors.

I enter it and there is no ok button so how do I get it to stay? I know it can be done because I do it all the time, it just takes me awhile because every time I move the mouse, it scrolls over a different color and changes the box.

I tried entering it, hitting enter, then just saving the style but it didn't work.

There has got to be an easier way...

You can always check the box to not include css with that shop and and replace theirs in your own css file. I had to do this to fix a height issue in IE that was affecting one shop. That way you can have any link/hover/border/background colors you prefer.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    So I go to change the color of the title link. I want to enter my own code, instead of picking one of the colors.

I enter it and there is no ok button so how do I get it to stay? I know it can be done because I do it all the time, it just takes me awhile because every time I move the mouse, it scrolls over a different color and changes the box.

I tried entering it, hitting enter, then just saving the style but it didn't work.

There has got to be an easier way...
    I had the same problem when trying to enter my own color codes. I ended up picking a closest one from their color table. Sure hope there is a way to enter a color code.

ABW Ambassador
    Now I see there is a "save" button next to the code entering area. Either it is always there or Angel's Angels make our wish true

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Nope, that definitely wasn't there before.

Thanks Popshops.

Yeah, it looks like there was an issue with some people just using the 'enter' key. So I added a little work around and an obvious save link.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread