ABW Ambassador
    I need at least 2 more beta testers for a new software project. However, I am not just accepting anyone though, there are some criteria you need to meet.

1. You have very little (or zero) experience with HTML.
    2. You do not have much of a clue about search engine optimization
    3. You want to start an affiliate site but just dont know quite where to begin
    4. You are prepared to buy a domain and get proper hosting (no free hosting).

Cannot say too much more than that right now, but if you are interested, PM me with a contact e-mail address and I will be in touch.

Download Site Map Creator Today

ABW Ambassador
    Wow G you are a brave soul. For sure those are not the typical requirements set forth for beta testers!

Hope you get as lucky as I did with you. To anyone interested, I'll vouch for G and say he's a stand up guy and that whatever he is working on will likely benefit you in many ways!

Good luck G!

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!
    ===============================

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the kind words Poon.

I know it is going to be difficult to find the testers I need with the criteria I have set.

However, if I took on seasoned marketers my project would not be fully tested. Too much knowledge is definetely a bad thing while testing this software. If a complete beginner can use this software and create money-making sites, then I know it works, and it'll also give me an idea how much to charge

ABW Ambassador
    No response. I may be asking too much.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread