ABW Ambassador
    Missing Old Acccount Page Features
    I'm disapointed to see the lists of merchants I had yet to create stores for and new merchants have now disapeared from the account page. Now I just have lists of stores and there is none of those features we had. I don't know what merchants I need to still create stores for now unless I go and search through the large merchant page.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I'm disapointed to see the lists of merchants I had yet to create stores for and new merchants have now disapeared from the account page. Now I just have lists of stores and there is none of those features we had. I don't know what merchants I need to still create stores for now unless I go and search through the large merchant page.
    I am glad to hear that those lists of new merchants were helpfull. while making changing and adding new features those lists were disabbled. I will make sure they get added right away. I am sorry for the trouble.

ABW Ambassador
    ok that's great to hear
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    Along with many other features, the list of new merchants I am not currently working with has been added into the MY GoldenCAN page.

You can filter the list of new merchants for stores, coupons or search.

http://www.goldencan.com/Manage/

http://www.goldencan.com/Manage/Stor...?NewMerchant=1

This is much easier to use - thanks!

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfern
    This is much easier to use - thanks!
    I am glad you liked it. we are adding more and more features everyday. If there is something more that you would like to see in your GoldenCAN control panel please let us know.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread