Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Mr. internetattorney - Where Are You?
    So what happened to Mr. internetattorney, the impedus for this forum?

    3 posts this month, none in more than 10 days.

    Maybe there just are no interesting or important legal issues being debated at the moment.

    oh, wait .......

    As well as the slightly important sales tax issue, several members have posted other questions that have gone unanswered.

    (And I had thought that he had come up with a pretty good way to generate business.)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  2. #2
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    So what happened to Mr. internetattorney, the impedus for this forum?
    Good question AH!
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    680
    Good point affiliatehound, that is exactly what I thought as I was reading posts about the tax issue.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2006
    Location
    Colorado / Florida
    Posts
    4,411
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    So what happened to Mr. internetattorney, the impedus for this forum?

    3 posts this month, none in more than 10 days.

    Maybe there just are no interesting or important legal issues being debated at the moment.

    oh, wait .......

    As well as the slightly important sales tax issue, several members have posted other questions that have gone unanswered.

    (And I had thought that he had come up with a pretty good way to generate business.)

    ;
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    the impedus for this forum?

    3 posts this month, none in more than 10 days.

    It say's that he has 64 posts since April 23rd.

    We should be more patient.

    Remember, he is the impedus, not you

  6. #6
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Location
    West Covina, CA
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    It say's that he has 64 posts since April 23rd.

    We should be more patient.

    Remember, he is the impedus, not you
    He's had 3 posts since April 27. He came in here on his high horse, saying he was going to give free legal advice on important issues and was so convincing that this forum was set up for that purpose. In the past 2 weeks, not only have several members posted questions on a variety of important issues, all of which have gone unanswered, but there are numerous threads considering all aspects of the state sales tax issue, incuding questions directed to him, all to which he has also failed to respond.

    As I said before, I saw this as a clever marketing ploy on his part to drum up business. I now see it was being overly burdensome to him, and a failure as far as finding paying clients.

    My guess is that his future posts will be few and far between, if any at all are made.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  7. #7
    Full Member Jim Guinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2007
    Location
    Bartonsville, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    He's had 3 posts since April 27. He came in here on his high horse, saying he was going to give free legal advice on important issues and was so convincing that this forum was set up for that purpose. In the past 2 weeks, not only have several members posted questions on a variety of important issues, all of which have gone unanswered, but there are numerous threads considering all aspects of the state sales tax issue, incuding questions directed to him, all to which he has also failed to respond.

    As I said before, I saw this as a clever marketing ploy on his part to drum up business. I now see it was being overly burdensome to him, and a failure as far as finding paying clients.

    My guess is that his future posts will be few and far between, if any at all are made.
    Ditto
    and....disappointing!
    Jim

  8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Message to internetattorney
    By Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound in forum Business & Legal Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •