I am looking for flight affiliate for my website
    I am looking for the best worldwide flight affiliate and car rental affiliate for my website. We are an online Hostels & Hotels Booking Website, and we have thousands of unique visitors a month. As part of our redesign, we are looking to add Flight Booking and Car Hire to our site. I just want to find an affiliate that has the best deals for our customers and good commission rate. Any Help would be much appreciated.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Welcome aboard zapman. This thread will probably be moved to the midnight cafe or to abw virtual family as it has nothing to do with the affiliate summit conference. You might want to look at which forum is most appropriate for your thread topic before posting.

Instead of putting up travel booking programs, you may want to try luggage or cool backpacks from Manhattan Portage, or products like pajamas which people may need on their trip from Crazy 4 bargains or something they will need on their trips while they are at the hostals, instead of them booking the actual trip through your travel affiliate links. Also, the programs for products will normally pay better, unless you have a custom deal worked out with them.
    Last edited by Rollerblader; May 18th, 2008 at 10:14 AM.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    Welcome aboard zapman. This thread will probably be moved to the midnight cafe or to abw virtual family as it has nothing to do with the affiliate summit conference. You might want to look at which forum is most appropriate for your thread topic before posting.

On another note, you may want to try Orbitz, Travelocity or another company, but be very cautious as some of them (well almost all of them) have parasites in the program which can steal your commissions. I know this because I have made a lot of test purchases on travel programs and they show up maybe 50% of the time for me, and most of the travel companies are listed as merchant's on the parasite's sites.

You may also want to try luggage or cool backpacks from Manhattan Portage, or Eastern Mountain Sports or products like pajamas which people may need on their trip from Crazy 4 bargains or something they will need on their trips while they are at the hostals, instead of them booking the actual trip through you. Also, the programs for products will normally pay better, unless you have a custom deal worked out with them.
    thanks, i will add backpackers essentials page that will have affiliates with companies for backpacks & Luggage, pajamas, and travel essentials. This is a cool idea, I never thought of it before

Quote Originally Posted by zapman
    thanks, i will add backpackers essentials page that will have affiliates with companies for backpacks & Luggage, pajamas, and travel essentials. This is a cool idea, I never thought of it before
    No problem we're here to help =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    No problem we're here to help =0)
    And self-promote..

Quote Originally Posted by Code Monkey
    And self-promote..
    The mention of a program I manage has been removed.

Seems legitimate to me Rollerblader. superCool appreciates your ideas even if they are self promoting. A good suggestion is a good suggestion.

superCool's 2

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread