Bigger font in the dashboard?
    Is it just me or am I going crazy ... or did the font size grow larger in the dashboard?

I'm not complaining - just curious.

ABW Ambassador
    You're not crazy joyaz - I noticed the change several days ago. Also noticed some other changes as well like the color icons for each network. I know they had them before but they look different to me.

I have to say that maybe I'm crazy because it seems like PopShops dashboard is very laggy since these changes. Don't know that it has anything to do with it but it has been slower to respond for me in the last couple of days.

There were some simple UI changes but none had any effect on performance. The icons did change because we are adding several new networks and needed to simply the scheme a bit.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Jessie - I actually like the larger font size, it really helps me find things quicker. Not the best of vision here.

Maybe the lag is a Comcast issue - it wouldn't be the first time. Strange thing is I don't seem to be having any problems with other websites.

I like the new changes also. Great to hear some new networks are coming on board.

The only problem we have with slowness is when we log on. We get a security alert than it takes up to 3 minutes to load the dashboard?!!

One of the issues that some of you are running into (boningroup, for instance, I know you are having this issue) is the large number of shops you have. That is slowing down the load time for your shop and is an issue we're looking into.

In addition, since we now have 1400 merchants, that is slowing shopbuilder and filters as well. We are looking at optimizing both of those as well.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread