ABW Ambassador
    BFAST is Dead
    BFAST is officially over. Until today, if you still had BFAST links on your site and that merchant is at CJ, the BFAST links still worked even though you weren't being commissioned. As of today, the BFAST links are dead.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah yeah, just checking out the main page:

"BFAST Platform to Shut Down on May 15, 2008
    The BFAST platform will no longer be available after May 15, 2008, at which time all ad serving and new transaction tracking will cease.

Remove all links and banners from your Web site(s) before May 15, 2008. After May 15, 2008, all links and banners served by BFAST will be "dead" and will either not appear or will display a generic browser error when clicked.

You will be able to log in to your BeFree account and run reports between May 15, 2008, and June 15, 2008. After June 15, you will not be able to log in to your account. Web access will be permanently disabled on June 15.

For your final transactions, you will receive payment through BFAST between June 15, 2008, and August 15, 2008. After this date, all check inquiries for both recent payments and check replacement requests must be directed to your advertiser partners."

https://affiliates.befree.com/

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Sure was a prolonged death bed experience. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    $10 says I still have some bfast links up somewhere on some site...

I had two clicks last month. No idea where.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Cool
    Bfast: R.I.P.

Outsourced Program Manager kgarcia's Avatar
    The first program I managed ( Shari's Berries ) was on BFast and, despite its propensity to be terribly slow, from a managerial point of view, the platform had no peer on the market. The amount of information readily available in the system was phenomenal and it was so simple to keep out the riff-raff.
    Karen Garcia
    [URL=http://lab6media.com]Lab6 Media[/URL]
    Are you a content creator? A serial entrepreneur? New to the space or a long time player? We'd love to work with you!
    [URL=http://lab6media.com/clients/]Explore the affiliate programs we manage![/URL]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kgarcia
    The first program I managed ( Shari's Berries ) was on BFast and, despite its propensity to be terribly slow, from a managerial point of view, the platform had no peer on the market. The amount of information readily available in the system was phenomenal and it was so simple to keep out the riff-raff.
    From an affiliate POV Bfast had some easy to use tools and opened a new vista for me in marketing I hadn't previously experienced, especially with their feed tools. Re creating those pages with other feed tools was not as easy.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager Azam Marketing's Avatar
    As Rexanne comments, BFAST certainly took a long time to die.

Whatever happen to Jangro's BeFree Dead Pool? I know I was way off--it dragged out far longer than I expected.

FWIW, my 5-year old son found our "BeFree Bee" today. BeFree had shipped it to me years ago, and when Gabriel was about 6-8 months old, it was one of his favorite stuffed animals. He would suck on it's nose and even crawl around with it hanging from his mouth (kind of like a mother cat).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

RIP BFAST.

Looks like BFAST outlasted its own deathpool!

I moved some servers around and I think that site fell through the cracks. I'll try to exhume. Though I don't think anybody guessed that it would take this long.

chau b-fast

my first link was for ebates on bfast....i thought, how great a deal is this! (around 1999 i think)

btw the link is still in place and has never created a single penny despite a trickle of traffic for years

ABW Ambassador
    If you need to get in there for whatever reason, couple more days:

"BFAST Platform Closing June 15, 2008, 11:59PM PST.

You may log in to BFAST until June15, 2008, 11:59PM PST in order to access the reporting functions in your account. After June 15, 2008, all accounts will be disabled and the platform is permanently retired."

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread