It's been a slice
    Hey fellow ABW'ers

I know that most of you don't know me, so this may fall under the "who gives a damn" category, but after spending thousands of hours here at ABW, I've decided to move on.

I couldn't leave without saying how much I appreciate what this place is and how much it means to countless affiliates. I've learned a lot, been entertained, and grown to appreciate what a fine group of people hang out here. You are truly like an extended family, helping each other, squabbling at times, and just being there when needed most.

For me, the financial rewards simply no longer justify the time I spend on my sites, so I'm off to persue other ventures.

I wish you all the best, and hope that you continue to survive and to thrive in the future.

Thank you all.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

Best of luck to you. Come back to check in from time to time.

-sfcom

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Sorry to hear it is not working out for you!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

I'd be interested in hearing more about your plans for the future. Are you pursuing other online ventures that will make you some money?.....or some other field entirely?

From the sound of it you've spent a lot of time on your sites - are you selling them....sitting on them or what?

I'd have quite a bit of success online and the curiosity in me wants to know more - perhaps there is a way to make your sites work for you - can your fellow ABWebers take a look and see if we can help you out before you throw in the towel?

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    awwww, sorry to see you go. Best of luck to you, and pop in from time to time =]
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sorry to see you go, too. Wish you all the best with whatever you'll be doing

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Good luck and be good! Hope you enjoy your chosen pursuit and that it brings you good fortune.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

WOW,

That is too bad and kind of discouraging for us newbies to affiliate marketing.

Did you lose money - make money - or break even?

Anyway, I don't really expect a response as it's none of my business.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Good luck with your other ventures Steele!

And definitely stop by to check in every now and then.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by cougarmark
    I'd be interested in hearing more about your plans for the future. Are you pursuing other online ventures that will make you some money?.....or some other field entirely?

From the sound of it you've spent a lot of time on your sites - are you selling them....sitting on them or what?

I'd have quite a bit of success online and the curiosity in me wants to know more - perhaps there is a way to make your sites work for you - can your fellow ABWebers take a look and see if we can help you out before you throw in the towel?
    I'm not selling any sites, I'm simply taking them down and selling the names on Sedo. While they would continue to earn me some money for some time, I simply won't let them slide and turn into outdated crap.

Quote Originally Posted by DougNY
    WOW,

That is too bad and kind of discouraging for us newbies to affiliate marketing.

Did you lose money - make money - or break even?

Anyway, I don't really expect a response as it's none of my business.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
    I never meant to be discouraging, and honestly, if what I said causes you feel bad about your chances, you may already be in trouble.

For what it's worth, I did make money, enough to live on, but not enough to live the way I want.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread was simply to say goodbye and to let you all know what a great place this is and how much I appreciate you all. Don't be sad, or discouraged..... I'm not.
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread