15 years and counting
    iGourmet - Program Closed
    "LinkShare ceased mailing checks for this merchant since this program is on Hold/Discontinued. "

This Linkshare program is managed by PepperJam and PepperjamNetwork has an affiliate program for them.
    That's an other conflict of interest like they had with CJ.

I was expecting AT LEAST LinkShare to send an email. NOTHING. Or Pepperjam, NOTHING.
    These people have no respect for their affiliates.

the Check Your LinkShare Merchant Status Update notice about igourmet is in our LS mailbox, so i guess the notice just came through, deactivation was last night, time to pull links.

ABW Ambassador
    Just got the Linkshare e-mail. Wouldn't it be nice to get the e-mail BEFORE the links become dead

ABW Ambassador
    Wow! I've had no email yet. Thanks Zeus.

(Added to my daily todo list - Check Merchant Status) Links being replaced.

Thanks LS for looking out for you affiliates! The replacement merchant isn't one of yours.

Maybe a good time to consider CyberCucina Gourmet Foods - exclusively on SAS?

I'm still a fan of their program.

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...rchantID=10956

Cool
    iGourmet products are available in Amazon.com and possibly also a major cooking merchant, I believe.

15 years and counting
    The last payment made by iGourmet was received by LS on April 15, 2008 for payment up to end of Jan, 2008. So, we're not going to be paid for Feb, Mar, Apr and May.

LinkShare knew they were going to deactivate iGoumet after what Kris did. It would have been too much for these thieves to find a way to pay us.

ABW Ambassador
    Links gone and replaced.

I'm going one step further and reviewing all my pepperjam managed merchants. It may be time to replace all of them.

15 years and counting
    I've links all over the place. It's going to take me some time. iGourmet was one of my oldest merchant on LinkShare. They started the cie in 1997. I like the brother and sister running the company. They did a good job up to this agreement with Pepperjam a few years ago.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I received an email about the program closing from LS a bit ago.

How can we find out which programs are managed by Pepperjam? (Forgive me, I'm very busy today or I'd look it up myself.)

I believe there is a personal relationshiop between Pepperjam and iGourmet. When Pepperjam was really pepperjam, as in jelly, that product was marketed through iGourmet. I'm sure they will be in the Pepperjam network now. I wonder how they will justify not paying affiliates then expecting (affiliates) to market for them through Pepperjam. Sticky situation (pun intended).

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by smallaff
    I believe there is a personal relationshiop between Pepperjam and iGourmet. When Pepperjam was really pepperjam, as in jelly, that product was marketed through iGourmet. I'm sure they will be in the Pepperjam network now. I wonder how they will justify not paying affiliates then expecting (affiliates) to market for them through Pepperjam. Sticky situation (pun intended).
    may be even transparent (coughcough)

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smallaff
    The same way Pepperjam justifies everything else that's a conflict of interest...they don't. And don't you dare ask them to because you'll be ignored and then called unprofessional and bitter.

iGourmet has been available in Pepperjam for a while now. And who said they weren't going to pay people?

The last payment made by iGourmet was received by LS on April 15, 2008 for payment up to end of Jan, 2008. So, we're not going to be paid for Feb, Mar, Apr and May.
    Just going by what I read.

and where did you read that Pepperjam managed programs aren't paying? Just because they left a network doesn't mean a company doesn't pay. Sometimes it takes longer because they need to get info from the network.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, looks like they're at Pepperjam and looks like they're "covering their TM" for them if that's their id

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...230&q=igourmet

Just one of the reasons why I'll never have a PJ link on my site.

I was quoting Zues per info in this thread.

15 years and counting
    That's what LinkShare wrote:
    "LinkShare ceased mailing checks for this merchant since this program is on Hold/Discontinued. "

I contacted iGourmet owner this morning and he said they are working with LinkShare for LinkShare to pay us.
    Pepperjam managed or not, if iGourmet don't pay us, Pepperjam is not going to do it for them.

I'll be more than happy to be paid for ALL the merchants deactivated by LinkShare.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Yeah, looks like they're at Pepperjam and looks like they're "covering their TM" for them if that's their id

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...230&q=igourmet

Just one of the reasons why I'll never have a PJ link on my site.
    Yep, those other reasons made me decide the same thing.

No iGourmet for me - and they were on my work list for today, to add to my site. Oh well, very busy day anyway, happy to scratch them from my to-do list.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS230US230&q=igourmet
    I see igourmet is at GAN now also. And looks like they have their TM still well covered. Looks like direct PJ links and their other shopping site, shogging.com.

Sounds like igourmet is being responsive, it's a shame pepperjam is not being proactive.

Is there a list anywhere off the pjam network regarding managed accounts?

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread