Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Geoff and Drew's Cookies Launches with DoubleClick Performics
    DoubleClick Performics is excited to announce the Geoff and Drew's affiliate program!

Web site: http://www.geoffanddrews.com/

Company Description:
    Join the Geoff and Drew's Cookies Affiliate Program and earn the highest commissions in the gourmet baked goods industry. Geoff and Drew's has been in business since September of 2001 and has been building a cult following in Boston, which has lead to their recent induction in the Boston Business Hall of Fame.

Our cookies and brownies have earned rave reviews in print and broadcast media including the Food Network, the Today Show, MSNBC, Gourmet Magazine, Inc. Magazine, and were featured as the Snack of the Day on Every Day with Rachel Ray (Valerie Bertinelli claimed she was going to break her diet for Geoff and Drew's cookies.)

Now, Geoff and Drew's is determined to make a splash through the affiliate channel. We're seeking top partners to help out and earn some sweet commissions in the process.

Geoff and Drew's offers:
    - Earn commissions up to 15% on all sales
    - High conversion rates ranging from 6-10%
    - 30-day commission duration
    - BYOL Available
    - Top quality cookies and brownies carefully shipped in gorgeous packaging
    - Dedicated "foodie friendly" affiliate management by Wade Tonkin and Karen Garcia from GTO Management.
    - Great gift product for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day... we can just go on and on!
    - Awesome corporate gifting product
    - Spyware and Adware-free program
    - Product available for review on sites that qualify

Geoff and Drew's affiliate program pays performance-tiered commissions from 10-15% on all sales generated through your affiliate links with a thirty day tracking cookie. We offer all the tools that you need to succeed as an affiliate including text links, eye catching banner ads, and a product datafeed. If you need a creative or a resource we don't provide, just ask at affiliate[at]geoffanddrews.com and we'll try and bake something up.

Get Started Now through DoubleClick Performics!
    Get started today to earn more money tomorrow! Log into your DoubleClick Performics account and join the Geoff and Drew's affiliate program today. After approval, you can upload banners and links and start earning commissions right away! Please contact affiliate[at]geoffanddrews.com with any further questions.

Regards,

Karen Garcia & Wade Tonkin
    affiliate[at]geoffanddrews.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    ABW Member Commission Bonus - limited time
    Geoff and Drew's Cookies and GTO Management value ABW and it's member's contribution to the affiliate community. We'd like to make a special offer to ABW members.

We're offering ABW Members a 12% commission on all sales driven between now and 8/21/2008

What we need from you:

• Join our program in Performics
    • Post your link before June 1
    • PM me with your company name and we'll adjust the commission rate.
    Thanks and happy selling!

Wade Tonkin | Affiliate Manager | www.geoffanddrews.com

Looks like a great product and great people managing it!

Thanks Connie - we love ya too

We're excited at the response to this program so far from really awesome affiliates - stay tuned - Father's Day creatives are coming.

We've just posted 3 coupons in Performics

1 offering $10 on any order of $50 or more

1 offering 10% off any order greater than $30 (Father's Day)
    1 offering 15% off any order greater than $30 (Father's Day)

All coupons exclude sale items.

Please log into Performics or PM me for codes.

Happy Selling!

Wade Tonkin
    Affiliate Manager

And I must say, the white chocolate cranberry are to die for! These are the best cookies I have ever eaten!

Outsourced Program Manager kgarcia's Avatar
    We're thrilled you enjoyed them Connie! We just posted three great Father's Day coupons to Performics last night and banners will be available later today as well.
    Karen Garcia
    [URL=http://lab6media.com]Lab6 Media[/URL]
    Are you a content creator? A serial entrepreneur? New to the space or a long time player? We'd love to work with you!
    [URL=http://lab6media.com/clients/]Explore the affiliate programs we manage![/URL]

Karen and I just got off the phone with the folks from Geoff and Drew's not long ago and we're going to be offering a free box of 8 Geoff and Drew's cookies to any affiliate who drives at least 10 sales before our Father's Day shipping cut off date. To participate, just log in to Performics and post a Geoff and Drew's link or one of our coupon code text links.

Wade Tonkin
    Affiliate Manager
    Last edited by AffiliateWarrior; June 4th, 2008 at 04:04 PM. Reason: formatting

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    I have to agree -- the White Chocolate Cranberry are outrageous! I love them so much that I had to review them on my weviews.tv site today.

Good luck with the program. I'm hitting the elliptical to work off the two cookies now.
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

No no Missy, cranberry ones have fruit so they are really really healthy and good for you!

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    No no Missy, cranberry ones have fruit so they are really really healthy and good for you!
    That's true -- cranberries are loaded with antioxidants and are good for your kidneys as well.

Oddly enough, this is has to be the only healty cookie in the world that also tastes good too! ;-)
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Earn 15%+ Commissions on Geoff and Drew's sales through December 19th
    I just spoke with Geoff and Drew's and we're upping commissions for all affiliates to a 15% base rate through December 19th.

I'm working with the Google folks to put this in place. If you don't have Geoff and Drew's in yoru holiday gifting mix (personal as well as business) you definitely should give them some thought. Their products are awesome, their packaging is top notch and able to be personalized for corporate gifting and their commission rate is top of the niche.

Happy Selling!

Wade
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread