ABW Ambassador
    LS Traditional Login Completely Down
    At least for me. I can't get in to check stats, make links or anything. Anyone else?

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    I noticed like 20 minutes ago when I tried to login to get links for a silly merchants who didn't include precoded links for their one day sale.

Been down for me for at least the last hour.

Cannot Login
    I receive this error when trying to login to the old interface
    Your request was interrupted. We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

My username/password is not accepted in the new interface.

I was logged in earlier this morning.

- Kat

ABW Ambassador
    I logged in several hours ago just fine and continued to keep that screen open and had no problem with the site. I just tried to log in again and now I'm getting the same error message as others.

ABW Ambassador
    Man this is not a good day so far.

try again; I'm in OK

Everything's working now for me.

ABW Ambassador
    Anyone have updates to their reports today? I have two Linkshare merchants that I have multiple sales daily and neither of them have updated today nor any of my other Linkshare merchants.

Don't have any sales for the day but is showing clicks.

Thanks Purple Bear
    Uhh...yeah, I noticed LS was down this morning...and I also noticed the stats were showing nothing for us. I wasn't particularly alarmed until I checked tonight and still have a big goose egg for the day.

I made sure my links were still up, running, and relevant pages were still being indexed appropriately. Everything seems fine on my end so I'll assume there must be some kind of reporting delay at the moment.

I'll start panicking if another day goes by showing no sales though...

Thanks for mentioning I'm not the only one who appears to NOT be selling anything on Linkshare today!

Working Mom

Don't have any sales for the day but is showing clicks.
    Where do you see clicks for today? You mean in reporting? I don't see them until the following day.

No sales seen here either.

Had the error too this morning. Not sure what's going on right now.

ABW Ambassador
    Neither sales nor clicks updated today for occurrences yesterday.

Any clicks that show with a 5/20 date were actually made in the early morning hours of 5/20 based on GMT.

Okay, now it's another day with no sales showing.

Has anyone heard anything about what's going on w/ LS and when they intend to fix it? I haven't been with them all that long and I don't know anyone in their company well enough to ask them to look into it for me...perhaps someone here "knows a guy" over there who might clue us in to what the situation is.

Kind of uncomfortable not knowing where the sales are. And reading through things on this forum about "black hat" affiliate tactics makes me wonder if there's some kind of newly invented trick some rogue is using to siphon legit affiliate commissions... (please accept my apologies if I sound a little paranoid; but it was a thought that popped into my head on my second day of zero sales)

So if anyone can get the inside scoop and share -I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
    WM

I just phone them. There was like a 3 second delay, and difficult to hold a conversation.

Try synergy analytics. Its a little link under the traditional interface. it takes a while to load, but information is there for the 20th.

In Synergy Analytics click the Traditional Reports link, then click Individual Item report, and then enter the dates, 20th to 22nd. Let us know if it worked.

I see activity but it's not the sort i want to see...

Mr. Jones!

You're worth your weight in GOLD.

I never knew that Synergy Analytics screen existed....I like it a whole lot better than the general one I'd been using. I'll take your word for it and avoid trying to talk to someone on the phone with the whole three second delay feature. Life is too short to spend my workday doing that.

And I hear you about not seeing the sales activity you want to see. It looks like we're selling 20-30% less than average over the last couple of days...which could just be the way things are or might somehow be related to all these changes. But overall, your information has assuaged my panic/crisis situation for the time being. At the very least, some data is there showing that we haven't fallen off the face of the interface with LS. Thanks again.
    -WM

ABW Ambassador
    SynergyAnalytics is a totally useless product and Linkshare knows it. It hasn't been accurate since at least last September.

Linkshare is being totally irresponsible for not putting up a status report in their Announcements section. Any delay that has lasted more than 24 hours should absolutely be communicated.

By the way, Working Mom, no need to be concerned about someone siphoning off sales when something like this happens that affects everyone.

Linkshare is being totally irresponsible for not putting up a status report in their Announcements section. Any delay that has lasted more than 24 hours should absolutely be communicated.
    Agreed. But not surprising at the same time.

BTW: I normally never, ever, use Synergy Analytics and can't say how effective it is.

Problem here too.. old interface shows no activity yesterday (incl clicks), new interface indicates a diff total in monthly sales, but no clicks yesterday, and all reports are blank.

No announcements, it seems...? That's why I wandered into here just now..

If they're transitioning the interface, just need to know... otherwise we will start to think it's a tracking issue..

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Same here.

Problem for us is we get all transactions through a data file that was empty yesterday.

Is there a Linkshare Moderator looking at this thread that wants to explain what is going on?
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

" Any clicks that show with a 5/20 date were actually made in the early morning hours of 5/20 based on GMT."

ok, that must've been it, I guess. Just made a check now and there's no clicks. There are impressions but no clicks.

I only use Synergy Analytics to check on payment info sometimes, all the other time I use the traditional reports. I've still been using the old log in, too.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Moderator, why are you remaining silent on this issue?

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread