Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    SAS merchant Workshop Live on TV!
    I can't tell you how cool it is to see yet another one of our merchants featured in the news! Congrats to WorkshopLive.com, an online music lesson site, for getting featured on Capital News 9, a New York news channel!

Here's the story

If you guys haven't checked 'em out yet, they're really cool folks, and the affiliate manager is longtime industry veteran, Bob Land. You might remember him...he used to work for that *other* network managing affiliate programs such as Staples, Circuit City, Sony, etc. (We certainly don't hold that against him. As the saying goes, "Once you go ShareASale, you never go back!" )

Bob is quite cool, even though he did refer to me once as a "cheeky monkey"...WHATEVER!

Click here for more info or to join the program!
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

That is a way cool concept. Thanks for sharing. I have a ton of people that would love to know about Workshoplive.com!

Way to go!

Gina

LOL. Can you tell how camera-shy I am from my complete absence in the TV clip? Actually if anyone here has any experience being on TV PLEASE give me some pointers. We are about to film George Benson in his studio in Phoenix and I don't know if I'll be able to ditch the TV reporter and make a 2-hour coffee run.

In other news, we just posted a behind the scenes video about when we had the band Mercy Me in studio. Check out how cool and down to earth these Grammy nominees can be. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0h1J...eature=related

PS: For the record, Carolyn is da' bomb and that's why I may have a ticket with her name on it for the Red Sox game during Affiliate Summit, Boston!
    -Bob

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread