Cool Affiliate help
    Well, I am not sure if I am i the right place let alone the right website.

I have a new website with a very unique idea but it says I can't post it so I am not really sure that will help anyone with regards to my question.

1) What is the best ways to get a website out if front of people without spamming and without craigslist?

2) I am going to need some sort of affiliate tracker, when someone signs up, they are signing up to earn an electronic item or a gas card, all they need to do is help promote the site, which leads me back to question number 1, and number 2 needing a way to monitor their progress.

There is no real way to track the money aspect since the site depends on ads to create the revenue to pay for the electronics, well, not sure to how to begin to explain all that.

So far I have pages that I have given out and each person gets a page with a number at the end of the url, like 001, 002, ect.

Any ideas?

I am not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do, or what your site's purpose is. Sounds like you are trying to setup a pay per lead affiliate program. Have you looked at the various affiliate networks to see if they would suit your needs?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Looks like you are off to a start with Craigslist and working on backlinks from here. And your conflicted copy is sure to win confidence of consumers. I particularly like this one:
    Nearest Wal Mart to you
    Glad you don't have the patience to build a site and get it ranked as that can take a year. Or put money into PPC as that takes work, money and skill.

So good luck with the low road and make sure to ask for those sig privileges.

What?
    What are you talking about?

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    You may want to do a grammar check as well....

Why us is very simple, no one else is doing it, .....

If you want to generate traffic, try looking into:

PPC Marketing
    Organic SEO
    Write Articles
    Do a Press Release

???????
    Whats wrong with the grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by earnelectronics
    Whats wrong with the grammar?
    If you don't see the problem with the grammar in this line: "Why us is very simple, no one else is doing it, ....." then you should have someone else proof your site.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; May 30th, 2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Corrected my grammar...
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    The site doesn't have a chance. Needs a spell check also. I'm amazed at how many businesses out there have misspelled words on their sites.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread