It says "You will receive a check for your account balance within 30 days of the end of every calendar month that your earnings amount to $100 or more" at the Account Information page and I haven't seen an payment yet. Will they pay within 5 days?

Also, they haven't asked for my SSN # yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Will they pay within 5 days?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I hope so. What will probably happen is they will print checks on the 30th and send them out on the 1st. That way they can still say “You were paid within 30 days”. Btw, they havn’t asked for my ss# either.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

I haven't heard anything and I'm also wondering about the idea of using my adsense money to pay for an adwords campaign. I'm making about what I would spend so it could be a great advertising trick for me.

I considered doing that too Heyder, I just need to make sure I'm not running them on any sites that are similar to the adwords I would bid on, hate to have to pay for traffic after they've already been there, hehe.
    I've heard people we're paid around the 25th or 26th of last month, so maybe we'll see something this week.

ABW Ambassador
    They paid fine on the first round, I trust them.

You can block urls you don't want on your site to avoid rap-around.

Chet

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I've been pacing the floor here...you all know how I am about PAYMENT!

Chet, did they ask for your SSN# first or just send a check?

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

ABW Ambassador
    Nope, just sent the check.

But earnings are spread across 3 accounts (yes, I really don't trust anyone to not get flighty on content) so it was well under the $600 that I imagine will set off the EID alarms.

Chet

Not yet.

Well, lets see. I just got started with AdSense in July and didn't make the $100 minimum in July. Now, I'm way above that. Can I expect a check at the end of August, or will I have to wait until the end of September?

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

I got past the minimum for June and got the relevant check this month (I was on vacation, so don't know exactly when it came - somewhere between August 1 and August 16). I'm in Europe.

ABW Ambassador
    I received the first payment and the second one should come any day now.
    I trust them.

ABW Ambassador
    hi i'am outside US, are they request tax number or etc ??? i hope not its just so comlpicated

Smart Work and ... Sell Sell Sell

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Irma:
    I received the first payment and the second one should come any day now.
    I trust them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also do trust them very much. I started with them second week of June, and went over $600 in that month (hope, this doesn't violate TOS). So I was expecting, at least, they'd ask for my SSN# by now.

SamBay,

You should of recieved a payment for June already, shouldn't you have if they pay net 30 days after the end of the month?

The SS# also has me puzzled Not that I worry about getting paid but just curious as to why it wasn't requested. I went over the amnt last month. I'm just wondering if when it comes time to cut the checks if they will ask for it then???? Has anyone had to give it to them yet that went over the $600.00 in order to receive a check or did they just send it out? Thanks

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

DaPackster,

I noticed now, I should have said "July" not June. I started AdSense in July.

ABW Ambassador
    Patience everyone. Only 5 days left in the month. My vote is that they will pay this Friday, 8/29. This way they can honestly say that everyone was paid within 30 days.

Now if only they would start direct deposit.

Jim

Anyone get anything yet?

They don't have to get the social security numbers collected before they pay just before they do their quarterly and possibly only for end of year.

Jim, Good call!

I'm Showing Payment
    Says Payment Date the 20th

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

Okay Folks
    Am on $6 - hoping for another 4 mths at this rate for my google ad payment to reach my mailbox

General exports

<hr>
    <p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2">
    Click here
    to Join the<font color="#2E76A6"> DiscountShopFest.com Affiliate Program</font>- Now offering 10% in commissions on sale. 20 Year Cookie, Parasite Free,
    Over a 1000 hot products and more...</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Cool. First Google payment is on the way. I really like this program - hope it doesn't go away anytime soon.

Jim

Hi All,

How much earning I can expect from a forum site with around 30.000 general unique visitors per month ?.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cowcool:
    Hi All,

How much earning I can expect from a forum site with around 30.000 general unique visitors per month ?.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That's impossible to say.

It depends on Google's ability to pull out relevant ads for the forum. Your CTR will show you how relevant the ads are.

It also depends on the bidded value on the ads you get. I get a lot more from Adsense on my diamond site than on my flower site, even if they show approx the same amount of ads and have the same CTR.

It's an auto forum

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread