Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Shame, shame, shame on you Gordon. I've never been so disappointed or disillusioned. My rose colored glasses have been ripped from my face and I'm crying my eyes out. What did Haiko and ABW do to deserve this??? You realize you will now have to return that parasiteware t-shirt you just bummed off these boards. I can not imagine what made you do such a thing. Maybe an interdiction is needed here...I just don't know....

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Mouth wide open.....

I'm speechless!!!

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

You know I never really did trust Gordon.

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Wow, and I thought Gordon was someone we could trust! Perhaps this is why he had to leave England???

I wonder if this will cause Haiko to reconsider Gordon's 200,000th post winning post!

ABW Ambassador
    Good One Ms. B

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu</font>

Don't be too hard on Gordy guys, you know he's getting a little long in the tooth

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Gordon. You thought the fish sticks was a tough market,? So now you try the financial game instead LOL

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

I'm sorry you guys

I distictly told savenow to leave my name of the poppups. These guys whenu, ebates, ipromise, igive, itake, isteal and idontgiveatossforanyoneelse to name a few all leave my name off the the popups so you guys do not know it is me that is creaming it in from your sites and links.

CJ would not call me the if I did not use this superb technology that is now available to scumbag affiliates and merchants.
    While I am here let me tell you that this technology does not steal or redirect affiliate comissions or links. Master Bates told us this and CJ are adamant that he is correct. Now please will you leave me alone so I can carry on my thieving ways and let me get rich quick.

Finaly BLFH (Ms. B) I cannot understand your stance in this matter, you know we are both in partnership together and it was your idea to join the parasites in the begining. You know full well I am an angel and would not deal with the likes of these guys if it was not for your encouragement.

I got my t-shirt
    Did I win the 200,000 post?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

Gordon. You have failed to meet our previously arranged agreement. I have yet to receive my % of the proceeds as stipulated in our contract.

As such, the full force of ABW will now be unleashed against you.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    May the ParasiteWare t-shirt logo bleed into your body making a permanent tattoo. The Gordo popups are everywhere as Charlie has sunflower seeds bouncing off my CRT. He loves shooting Reminder pops and those Flash Ads. Poor Ms.B and Nova are shattered but will recover better then your insiders at CJ who swore you to secretasy.

I watched in shock and awe as you garnered in one of the ParasteWare collectables for a lousy 3000 page views. Here I am having never received a CJ whistle or having my hairy legs sticking out from underneith a ABW T-shirt. With a 7-day EPC of only 0.01 cents I can't afford to buy one.

No 200,000 post and my only resort in a quest for a T-shirt is if someone will start a charity post to commorate my 7000th post here. Maybe I can get those page views after you showed us how it can be done.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

OK BLFH (Ms. B) you have won yet again

Please do not unleash the forces of ABW at me I would hate to be dive bombed by Charlie firing peanut shells from his rear end.

Please keep you eye out for the UPS guy....

I will send you as per our agreement that you had that nice master bates write up for you.
    a/. The shirt of my back (that is the one I am wearing now not my new ABW parasiteware t-shirt)
    b/. Both my children and my wife. (I can manage without them)
    c/. The oven, it never kept the food long anyway
    d/. All I ask is you leave me with my computer and keyboard then I can start posting for the ABW 300,000th post parasiteware t-shirt.

I got my t-shirt
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Watch out for that baited hook Ms.B. This board has definitely corrupted the once gentile mind of this Englishman. Must be some hidden power eminating from that ParasiteWare t-shirt. ....SSanF ...we need a charm to break this spell. Someone call his wife and save his butt from imprisonment in that oven.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Holy back stabber, Batman! I say we tar and feather him as punishment for his deed!

Why, oh why can't I find my tar and feathers when I need them?!?!?!?!?

Andy

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    What's going on? Is this a joke or what?
    Where is the thread that explains this?
    From where I'm sitting, not only is Gordon a maggott for being parasitic, but the insinuation as to MrsB too?

WTF?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Gordon has branched out from his Fish Stick empire, How Could Ya, into the financial markets now.

A page a day keeps the creditors away.....

Hey Cyclone

I've often been called a maggott but no BLFH has nothing whatsoever to do with the parasites and neither do I.

Aparently that popup image that BLFH posted above was a genuine popup and I thought she had made it to poke a bit of fun at me.
    I can asure you I will give this affiliate business up before I start working with those scumbags.

The day either me or Ms.B have anything to do with them you will know Hell has frozen over

I got my t-shirt
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Aparently that popup image that BLFH posted above was a genuine popup and I thought she had made it to poke a bit of fun at me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A genuine pop up on ABW that used to poke fun at Gordon. Didn't have doctor anything at all.

Although I didn't run a Whois on that site in the pop.

However, I still expect you to leave up to your agreement:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>a/. The shirt of my back (that is the one I am wearing now not my new ABW parasiteware t-shirt)
    b/. Both my children and my wife. (I can manage without them)
    c/. The oven, it never kept the food long anyway
    d/. All I ask is you leave me with my computer and keyboard then I can start posting for the ABW 300,000th post parasiteware t-shirt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let d. happen, but only so you can protect yourself against the harrassment here at ABW by *some* mods.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The day either me or Ms.B have anything to do with them you will know Hell has frozen over
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A lesson to all newbies and to those that associated or thinking going to the "DARK SIDE"!

There's alot more people with ethics, entegrity and morals than scums!

Scums will never prospher no matter how much money they earn!

Greediness is the reason there's so many problems and the pain that greed cost is very sad!

You can make money in the right way don't be greedy and your life will be much better!

Life's too short to make others suffer for anyone to be a greedy person!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    You mean, he doesn't sell fish sticks after all???? Jeeeze, and I thought I was associating with upper management.

A page a day keeps the creditors away.....

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You mean, he doesn't sell fish sticks after all <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I don't have to be quiet anymore, after all, it's been over a year!

The fish stick place is GorTon's, not Gordons!

Gah!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The fish stick place is GorTon's, not Gordons! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Leader. Yep, we know. That's why the pic of the fishstick box had to be altered.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    *checks*

Well, the pic in the link in this thread has the name changed--but I'm *sure* I saw another one along the way where it wasn't~!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast