Online Marketing Consultant
    3.6 miles to work!
    Rode 3.6 miles to work on my bike today! It may not be much for most people but it was a huge accomplishment for me, in addition to the 2 miles on the treadmill (without the bike ;-) )

If anyone hasn't tried riding a bike at all, it is actually a great way to start the day (minus the need for icy hot or ben gay lol) and helps you save on gas!

Does anyone want to set up a daily call to help motivate each other to get out and ride a bike or get on the treadmill each evening? Also, does anyone know if you are able to bring a bike on a plane as checked baggage or something?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

the daily call idea is great! Skype much? lol honestly though to start your day off with aerobic activity does so much more than make your legs burn, your stimulate you metabolism, digestive processes, blood oxygen saturation and even cognitive thought processes - what a menu for productive day!

Yup, I've actually stopped riding my bike though and now am walking it. 7.2 miles a day now in prep for the walk. I don't use Skype but can call on my cell phone.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

7.2 mile walk to work! that has to take you you atleast 2.5 hours - how fast do you walk?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    7.2 miles per day / 2 = 3.6 per direction

As to checking in your bike for a flight, there are cases designed for that. Unless you have a > 12 lbs bike, it would not worry about that. for airlines rite now, there is a limit and a 15$ bag checkin per direction. If it exceeds 20-30lbs, they will tag more $$.

If ur really a health freak, i would do the hotel gym thing. Or another option, go but a bike a wal-mart as u can get it for about 80$. Just donate it to a shelter or salvation army. Might be tax deductable too.

No hauling around a bike at airport + cab, airline surcharge.

Hv fun adam!

Quote Originally Posted by buyjewelry
    7.2 mile walk to work! that has to take you you atleast 2.5 hours - how fast do you walk?
    it takes me about 45 minutes or so each way at 3.6 miles each way. Just put on my iPod and dance the whole way here hahaha.

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Dang! You go! I gripe when I have to walk around the mall too much!

You're way tougher than me =]
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread