Cafepress veterans
    Hey guys.

I have a site that I want to provide people with

T-shirts
    Cups
    mouse pads

with our logo on it, then display / intergrate it with our site maybe on its own seperate page.

I was referred to cafepress as being a good option.

Now I know there are some veterans on this forum who are extremely familiar with getting setup with an account, size of logo and format for uploading, and where to go in the site. Also how to intergrate it into the site

if anyone cares to share their experience, hints, tips, steps that would be appreciated

thanks in advance

There are a LOT of things to learn about setting up your own shop. I would suggest that you study their Learning Center first. You can find it by clicking the Community tab. If you have any questions, their forum is great. Nice people that will help you out. And you can do a search and find threads for just about any questions that you might have.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kayecee
    There are a LOT of things to learn about setting up your own shop. I would suggest that you study their Learning Center first. You can find it by clicking the Community tab. If you have any questions, their forum is great. Nice people that will help you out. And you can do a search and find threads for just about any questions that you might have.

Good luck!

Whats your thoughts on Premium shop vs Basic? Do you think $4.99 is worth spending once you have a substantial amount of traffic?

http and a telephoto
    easylife, this discussion is better on the Cafepress forums, this isn't an affiliate issue. Your questions have been answered many times there. There is also a yahoogroup called Great Gear where you can go to ask questions about Cafepress and the other POD companies.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    easylife, this discussion is better on the Cafepress forums, this isn't an affiliate issue. Your questions have been answered many times there. There is also a yahoogroup called Great Gear where you can go to ask questions about Cafepress and the other POD companies.
    k thanks

If you're just going to put a logo on it, meh..... but if you're going to add actual designs, premium is the way to go.... sorry.... I know that sounds a bit harsh, but unless you are some huge company, a lot of people aren't going to beat a path to your door to pay 20+ bucks to wear your logo emblazoned across their chest.....

I run various shops at many of the PODs and also run a website that teaches people how to run a business using POD companies..... from my experience, CafePress seems to have the most active marketplace....

If you're not going to rely on CP's marketplace, there are other POD companies out there..... Printfection lets you open a "premium" shop for free.... there are also a few other POD companies like Zazzle and Spreadshirt out there....

Oops.... sorry Loxly..... I was writing an answer while you were posting....

Quote Originally Posted by kayecee
    If you're just going to put a logo on it, meh..... but if you're going to add actual designs, premium is the way to go.... sorry.... I know that sounds a bit harsh, but unless you are some huge company, a lot of people aren't going to beat a path to your door to pay 20+ bucks to wear your logo emblazoned across their chest.....

I run various shops at many of the PODs and also run a website that teaches people how to run a business using POD companies..... from my experience, CafePress seems to have the most active marketplace....

If you're not going to rely on CP's marketplace, there are other POD companies out there..... Printfection lets you open a "premium" shop for free.... there are also a few other POD companies like Zazzle and Spreadshirt out there....
    Yeah i guess $18 for a t-shirt is steep, with just a logo on it, i guess people would want some major design on it for that price.. Yet it seems most of these POD are around that price

AH thanks yeah I saw that Zazzle one.. ill check out printfection

what is your site that teaches people about using POD?

There's a Perl script called cpShop you might want to purchase. It will integrate a CafePress shop seamlessly into your website. You can use basic shops with it so there is little need to subscribe to a Premium Shop.

Adding a logo to merchandise is extremely easy. Jump in and try it out.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread