Looking for a good Tool & Hardware Merchant tha is parasite free. Any suggestions??

Regards,
    Doug

Why am I wasting my time doing this???

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I have a Tarp program at www.shareasale.com , 8% commission, cookie=never expires, contests where you can earn extra $$, and I hate parasites. Just go to SAS and look me up, tarice.com . I have a niche site, but specialize in oversized tarps - I keep up to 100x100s in stock. My site would be a nice add on to any hardware site you create.

JCWhitney has some nice products, and there's a cornerhardware.com floating around here somewhere's.

A page a day keeps the creditors away.....

ABW Ambassador
    We do surprisingly well with Amazon's offerings.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    www.rockler.com
    I haven't pushed them much as such no money because of that. Limited usability on my sites, but I recall when a previous topic was raised there were some pretty good comments about them
    You may want to look at corner hardware at CJ. The AM has been in ABW past while and has taken some pointers and I feel a positive approach to running the programs. They have also updated to a more suitable commission.
    Parasite issues ; uncertain with either, limited use so I haven't fully investigated either of them.
    WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Hi and Welcome to ABW Doug!

Try cornerhardware.com part of Smooth Corporation (see www.smoothaffiliates.com )

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Doug,

We have some of what you are looking for. Take a look and let me know if ya got any questions!

Regards,

Victor Hanna
    The BettyMills Company
    http://www.BettyMills.com
    http://affiliates.bettymills.com/
    The BettyMills ABW Forum

What Chet said.

@Victor,
    I am still developing a tools section, and went to your site. Got a nice pop-up for a coupon, submitted an email address and got a very prompt response.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Thank You - Your BettyMills request has been received.

Please use discount code <deleted> on your first order at the checkout and save
    $10.00. A minimum purchase of $100.00 is required to use this coupon.

NOTE: The coupon is good for the next 48 hours.

You can get started saving at www.BettyMills.com right away, but don't wait
    since the coupon is time sensitive.

Thanks again for allowing BettyMills to supply all of your cleaning and
    maintenance products.

You may also call us toll free at (877) 238-8964 (877-BettyMills) for any
    assistance in placing your order.

Best Regards,

The Betty Mills Company
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, this is fine with me since the customer will be cookied already, however the point of our sending you traffic is to drive ONLINE orders. The time limit on the coupon is great for doing that, but you already have the toll free number on the site for any who are sticklers for it. If I were an affiliate of yours, I'd want to see that toll free number in the email message removed.

JMO.

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Hello Doug,
    We feature a discount shopping festival at http://www.discountshopfest.com

We are currently working on our tools section though. Expect over 100's of tools, hardware & electronics being added to our program within 7-10 days.

And we sure are parasite free

Regards
    Amit Lewis
    General Exports

<hr>
    <p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2">
    Click here
    to Join the<font color="#2E76A6"> DiscountShopFest.com Affiliate Program</font>- Now offering 10% in commissions on sale. 20 Year Cookie, Parasite Free,
    Over a 1000 hot products and more...</font></p>

Webmistress,

That's always a tough one, but what I can tell you is that we are *very* coupon driven and part of the reason is to get the customers to order online. The good news is that most of them do already and normally when they do call, it's usually to get a product dimension or to clarify a description on an item. Shopping carts tend to be rather large and people really tend to thoughfully prepare their orders online rather than call up and read off a listing of items to an order rep.

That all said, some orders do come in by phone, but hardly enough to make a dent. I don't expect to win the war on removing phone numbers from the site. I'm hoping the depth of the datafeed we provide will make up any difference.

I used to take phone orders myself a little over a year ago, and many times the orders were smaller orders from the elderly or others who were still frightened to put their credit card on the web. Oddly, from what we observe, most big and small customers really don't want to talk to us. It's the nature of our category at least from what we can tell.

We are one of the largest online Rubbermaid shed resellers in the U.S. I would have to say that over 95% of the orders roll in online and many of them over the weekend, when our phone order desk is closed.

I just noticed two affiliate shed sales in the last hour, and it's Labor day

Hopefully that helps a bit.

Regards,

Victor Hanna
    The BettyMills Company
    http://affiliates.bettymills.com/
    The BettyMills ABW Forum

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread