Hi 2 questions! Does anyone know of a turn key web-site that I can purchase with some of the top affiliate programs already on it that we can promote? Also do you know of any successful affiliates that are willing to coach newbies like me for a fee? Thanks Kevin

Kevin Casanova

Brokerage,

I think ABW is the best coach you can find, use the search function and let it answer any question you may have about affiliate marketing!

<hr>
    <p align="center"><font face="Verdana" size="2">
    Click here
    to Join the<font color="#2E76A6"> DiscountShopFest.com Affiliate Program</font>- Now offering 10% in commissions on sale. 20 Year Cookie, Parasite Free,
    Over a 1000 hot products and more...</font></p>

Hey does CJ still have that program where you paid only what was it $9.95 a month for a site?

Of course I thought it was silly but others went for it, not sure if its still around.

As for free:

A person is taking time away from making money for their business and family.

Plus the fact that when they train you, you will be there direct competitor, and you want that for free?

That is actually asking a lot to have someone do it for free.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> newbies like me for a fee <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> It says for a FEE not for Free.

Ahh for a fee, well that is different.

PM each offer not sure if you can do it on here in the forums....

Better see what Haiko says about requesting services..

I am avaiable, but can not and will not qoute prices on here!

ABW Ambassador
    Kevin,

TTA Super Stores does everything for you. I don't use 'em, but if you're going to sign up PM me and I'll shoot you a link to a page where you can sign-up through my link. They even drop ship for you, and do all the customer service. All you got to do, from what I understand, is drive traffic that will convert.

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    www.webproconnect.com

Kevin while I'd love to charge you for the information and help everything you need to know can be found on these forums. Start with looking at site review and see what others say about the websites submitted there. After that take a look at the merchants here and know of the dedication many of them show us just by being here. Finally read through forums like domains and hosting, midnight cafe and search engine insight to get an idea of what it will take to market your business in the search engines, how good hosting and a domain name is crucial to your success and the good and bad about affiliate marketing.

There really is no one person you could pay for all of this invaluable but free information. This is the number one business for a person willing to spend a little time breaking through a learning curve and having the dedication to see your way through to success.

PS don't forget to post some questions and answer a few on your way to the top. There are many people here going through the same steps as you and there are many that just a few months, weeks or even days ago just finally figured it out and are now enjoying success.

Well, I'm starting to sound like an amway dealer so I'll shut-up for now but if you still want to pay I'm always available for more money.

It's rare that someone will want to sell a genuine money-making site, and if they do, the typical going rate is 12 months earnings.

A lot of the sites you see on eBay and similar are basically rip-offs and cookie cutter sites. There are hundreds of absolutely identical prescription medication sites out there, primarily being sold to create downline commissions for the original designers.

________
    All your commission are belong to us.
    Check out the latest Homeland Security press releases.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am avaiable, but can not and will not qoute prices on here! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snicker Snicker Snicker......

I wonder why that is? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the other prices you posted right?

Snicker Snicker Snicker......

I see you've been living up to your reputation.... I figured I'd live up to mine too.

Just couldn't resist that.

BTW This is not the sweet one - she's busy playing on my pc.

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread