Introducing my brother. BatteryFuelPatrick
    For those of you that know and love patrick24601 I have some bad news. He will no longer be joining us here at ABW. Instead his older and wiser brother, BatteryFuelPatrick, has decided to step in and take his place. Haiko was even nice enough to give me patrick24601's post count and exact matching signature. If you ever meet BatteryFuelPatrick you will notice he bears an uncanny resemblance to patrick24601. It will amaze you.

Peace, Love and Batteries.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Welcome, BatteryFuelPatrick.
    Quick question: Do you and your older brother also share a birthday? If so, maybe we'll hit it right the next time.

Let me check... OMG. I never noticed. You were right! That is so cool. He told me that the ABW crowd was a smart bunch.

Right on jmoore!
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Patrick,

Your last post just proved without a doubt that you are just as quick witted and cool as your brother ...er... was.

Welcome, officially.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

[takes a bow]

Thanks AM
    ---
    ---

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick
    [takes a bow]

Thanks AM
    I think this thread proves Patrick(s)..that you (guys) need some sort of help.

Ok, well, Boomers was a little confused with BatteryFuelPatrick's first couple of posts, especially when Boomers noticed a familiar sig that didn't seem to match the username. Now Boomers sees that the sig has been edited. Boomers believes this to be a case of the body snatchers.

(Just had to try it once. Now back to 1st person...)

X

Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick
    For those of you that know and love patrick24601 I have some bad news. He will no longer be joining us here at ABW.
    awww shoot. I could always count on patrick24601 to get me through my late night php/mysql coding session screw ups. Any chance you'll be able to step in with some tips when needed? I hate to push it all off on poor ol' Snib.

Welcome anyway!
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

snib is still the man. But, my good sir, patrick24601 and have visited a Vulcan temple and done a knowledge transfer. Any question that he was able to answer I should be able to answer twice as fast with 1/2 the accuracy!

Wait... I meant 1/2 as fast as twice the accuracy.
    ---
    ---

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW BatteryFuelPatrick

Folks, I have not met Patrick in person yet or his brother, cough-cough, but when I worked and managed program with Patrick on www.BatteryFuel.com I can tell you this is a great team and program to join and support. ( this was personal and unsolicited btestimonial by me )

Go for it!

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Jorge - JRami]Welcome to ABW BatteryFuelPatrick

Folks, I have not met Patrick in person yet or his brother, cough-cough, but when I worked and managed program with Patrick on www.BatteryFuel.com I can tell you this is a great team and program to join and support. ( this was personal and unsolicited testimonial by me )

Go for it!

Whew, no more trying to explain to people, "that Patrick guy on ABW with all those numbers after his name".

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Jorge - did you get that $20 I sent via PayPal?

Crap... this was supposed to be a PM !!!!
    ---
    ---

I think you are much better looking than your brother.

flamingo: I am blushing. And, if you've ever seen a picture of me, you would realize this is not an easy thing for me to do.

FYI... as an affiliate you are one of my heros. Years ago when I was telling people of the kind of site I wanted to build they would say "oh... like flaminoworld?". But I never go to your site for ideas. Too busy with my head in my code when I am not working on BatteryFuel.
    ---
    ---

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread