Gotta support ABW as much as I can, do you have a webundies affiliate link handy. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to have an affiliate links page so us members can support ABW by using ABW's affiliate links.

OK, no reply, I clicked through on Connies link at flamingoworld.com. Again ABW should have a list of hundreds of merchants affiliates links which we can click thru and credit/support ABW.

Maybe if you addressed everyone you may have had better results!

Thanks JJJay! Hope you enjoy your new undies!
    Guess it pays to not be anonymous and have your links listed!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    $1.98 or so commish in exchange for copies of your site everywhere.

Somehow I think I've seen better deals...

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Gee, wonder if anyone's copying our site ... um, probably not.

So I guess we have nothing to lose but our $1.98 commission.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    Maybe if you addressed everyone you may have had better results!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was hoping Haiko would reply, I buy online often and if there were such a list I'd support ABW everytime as I'm sure other would also.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    Thanks JJJay! Hope you enjoy your new undies!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Looking forward to working in my new lounge pants, bought 3 pairs, need another 4 pairs to be fully outfitted for the week The wife always loved Wonder Woman as a kid, I hope her new outfit will give her super human cooking powers, as it is everything she cooks tastes like cabbage

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't be shy JJJay. Post you and your Wonder Woman Wife outfitted in capes and WWF tights. I'm sure Connie will post the photo to her loyal crowd of shoppers seeking alternatives to normal workwear.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Don't be shy JJJay. Post you and your Wonder Woman Wife outfitted in capes and WWF tights. I'm sure Connie will post the photo to her loyal crowd of shoppers seeking alternatives to normal workwear.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL, thats too funny, if I did sent Connie a photo for her site, she'd wouldn't sell much underwear after that

If your site shows up in the search engines you have a good chance of being copied anyways.
    If you are good at what you do, people will find out about your site and try to copy it.

I actually think being known here stops it somewhat. They know that if they copy my site they will have to put up with the wrath of a bunch of ABW'ers! We all help each other out and stick up for each other.

I had more problems with that before I started coming here.

At least with people knowing my site, they can let me know if they see copies, which happened already once. Someone from ABW happened to come across it.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    So true Connie. Some are working hard on making sure my domains are not showing up in the SE's top listing spots right now to completely eliminate this problem. Thank God my client sites do not have this problem as they pay the bills.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hello,

Forgive me for being naive, how can one copy someone’s website? Is this the style, or the entire site including the code? I am asking this because many times I like a website and want to have something similar, but I will most definitely build it from scratch. I would like to know the ethical differences between being inspired by a good style or copying.

kky2k

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread