Autoparts Warehouse Plastered With Google Adds
    I have promoted autopartswarehouse for a few years now and it has been a fairly good program.I just went to there site which i had'nt been to for a while and i was horrified to find google adsense adds plastered all over their site on every page.

What an earth drives affiliate programs like this to send legitimate traffic to their compeditors for the chump change you make from adds vrs sales.

It seems more and more affiliate programs are doing this and it makes no sence to me whatsoever.They rip affiliates off that drive them traffic and if you run sponsored adds to them you lose out bigtime.

I have emailed the AM and stated that if they do not remove these adds that i will replace my site with one of their compeditors links and cease all paid adds to them.

I just wanted to give any other affiliates out there the heads up on this program as i did'nt know they had done this untill i went to their site so im not sure how long it has been since they put google adds all over their site.

This program i noticed has also joined performics and so has homeclick which was another merchant putting google adds on their site.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketfuel
    This program i noticed has also joined performics and so has homeclick which was another merchant putting google adds on their site.

Homeclick, Chef's Corner, and probably more of this outfit's sites (AbsoluteHome.com, Barbecues.com, KnobsandThings.com, Hechinger.com, PoolClick.com, ChristmasCatalog.com, BuildersSquare.com) are now in Performics and are leaving CJ. When I received emails today for these 2 - Homeclick and Chef's Corner - I clicked through to homeclick.com and was amazed to see that all of the affiliate banners and adsense that they had for so long were all gone. They do still blatantly solicit customers to call in their orders by phone. Chefscorner.com has been offline at least since this afternoon.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    The ads must have been removed since you send them the email. I don't see any ads on their site now.

It explains why my sales with them dropped deadly this year .

wow they removed the adds pretty fast im very suprised, but glad they are listening.I didnt get a responce from them but atleast the adds are gone.

May pay to keep and eye on them to make sure they dont put them back.

This is crazy. Instead of capturing leads and working out follow-up strategy to max out more $ from traffic, they goes for quick cents (not bucks) and spoils it up.

Only situation when they could put ads is if the traffic is their own - e.g. SEO, ads, PPC etc, and there's no affiliate involved.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread