Silly question I'm sure
    Does cj have an affiliate link where I can get commissions on leads I send to them? I can't seem to find it. I have one set up for sas and have been doing well with it so I was wondering if cj had one.

couple of years ago, they did. It was apparently run by some insiders at CJ. The commission structure went from good to so-so, then the program died, if I remember right.

That stinks. I just set up the link for SAS a few days ago on my page and I've already had three commission leads. Only $1 a piece, but money is money.

Referral links are great, I have a few networks I am on that I only earn from my referrals.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello everyone. You are correct, we used to have our own affiliate program but it was retired some time ago (before my time). I have been entertaining the idea of launching one again and would love your thoughts. How would you structure it so it works for everyone in the network - CJ and you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley - CJ
    Hello everyone. You are correct, we used to have our own affiliate program but it was retired some time ago (before my time). I have been entertaining the idea of launching one again and would love your thoughts. How would you structure it so it works for everyone in the network - CJ and you?
    Many CPA networks offer referral commission based on getting a percentage cut of affiliates who sign up below them. Some, like Azoogle, only offer this for 6 months (and require the account making the referral to make $XXX/mo from regular offers in order to receive the sub-commission) in order to prevent people from just setting up accounts to refer people (or themselves). Due to some of the fraud I've seen in CJ, perhaps limiting the program to publishers from certain countries could help, too.

Paying a percent bonus also helps alleviate fraud from pay-per-lead, but fraud can still happen. The question from CJ's end is do they really need a referral program? CPA networks use this mainly because most networks offer the same offers, and really need a way to get people to their network, in my opinion. If anything though, the percentage model with qualifications seems to limit risk on CJ's side, and can provide incentives for publishers to actually help their referrals earn money in the network.

Affiliate Network Rep
    referral program
    Joshua - thanks so much for the input - much appreciated!

....Ashley

Not that i'm aware of - but they should
    would be worthwhile...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread