Affiliate Managers?
    superCool has had a few CJ test links up on a site for several months to see how things go. Now it's time to get serious but I still don't really know how CJ works. I sent some questions to one of the affiliate managers and he/she responded to some but said I would need to contact the merchant for others. The person I contacted had a cj.com address so I assume that he/she works for CJ. Would someone explain to superCool how this works? Is there another affiliate manager at the merchant too? If so, what type of issues would you direct to the cj crew vs. the merchant manager?

Also, the CJ email was signed by the "xxxx affiliate team". How does that work? will superCool deal with the team or should he focus on one member of the team?

thanks for any suggestions in this area

Super Cool Affiliate Manager IanBookMan's Avatar
    our contact email in CJ is CJ_manager@(ourcompanyname.com)
    We handle all of the affiliates request for our program and CJ does nothing.

But in your case, the email ends in xxx@cj.com, that I would have to assume is a CJ employee put in charge of handling that account.

I don't belive CJ will give merchants a @cj.com email address so your assumption would probably be right.
    I would think that the @cj.com appointed employee most likely is just a go-between the affiliates and the merchant, probably still needs to speak to the merchant for anything and then parlay the answer back to you.

But that's just my $0.02 on what I think - hope it helps a little superCool

superCool thanks you IanBookMan

your byline was just noticed by superCool and he appologizes for poached your Super Cool name and possibly confused your ABW brand. so sorry IanBookMan

superCool

Super Cool Affiliate Manager IanBookMan's Avatar
    superCool, I appreciate the apology, but it is I, IanBookMan that copied your supercool tagline for my own coolness factor.
    IanBookMan just wanted to be cool as well.
    Therefore please consider IanBookMan to be a supporter of superCool and all things cool stands for.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread