Chef's Corner. Site Down for Two Days Now!
    I noticed this last night, and thought that surely they would have resolved the issues by now, but every time I try to bring up a page from the site I get:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    org.hdp.web.basepage.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +71
    System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +67
    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +241
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407
    It's difficult to add products when the site is completely down for two days.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I noticed this last night, and thought that surely they would have resolved the issues by now, but every time I try to bring up a page from the site I get:

It's difficult to add products when the site is completely down for two days.
    I mentioned this yesterday in another thread. I received an email stating that they are leaving CJ effective 6/6, and that they are now active on Performics. I got the same email for Homeclick, and I clicked through to that site, and was amazed to see that the adsense and affiliate banners are gone, but could not see it that was true for Chef'sCorner as the site is down. The Homeclick site still does, however, blatantly solicit customers to call in their orders by phone.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

But this is happening when I just type the url without going through any links. The whole site is down and the page I get has nothing about calling in orders. It's just an error page.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Right - Chefscorner.com has been offline for at least the last two days.

The rest of what I said is as a related aside, about Peformics and Homeclick, and not integral to the fact of the other site, Chefscorner.com, being down.

Which it is. And has been. For 2 days. Or more.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Oh, okay, I didn't read it closely enough.

One of the reasons I moved almost all of my links from homeclick to chef's corner was because of the phone number, but also because for some reason (same exact product line) they pay 8% for Chef's Corner, and less for Homeclick.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread