Trust, here is something a little similar that I just received from Adam & Eve. Yeah, I'm a perv

New York State Affiliate Amendment

Thank you for being an active PHE, Inc. New York state based affiliate. This is an amendment to the standard PHE, Inc. Affiliate Agreement. This automatically binding amendment results from the New York State Tax Department's April 2008 ruling establishing an Internet sales tax on orders from New York residents for companies with "advertising partners" in New York.

This ruling is so potentially damaging some companies are closing their New York state affiliates. We are not taking this action, but the state of New York's new Internet Sales Tax requires these amendments:

∑ Affiliate agrees to market PHE, Inc. websites using approved banners or text links provided by Company.
    ∑ Commissions will only be earned when approved banners or text links are used.
    ∑ Use of unapproved links or banners may provide cause for immediate termination of Agreement.
    ∑ Affiliate agrees not to incorporate product datafeeds on their site or sites.

Acceptance of these amendments and conditions is automatic and effective May 30, 2008. If you would like to opt-out of the PHE, Inc. affiliate program, please email respond to this email .

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Packy

∑ Affiliate agrees to market PHE, Inc. websites using approved banners or text links provided by Company.
    ∑ Commissions will only be earned when approved banners or text links are used.
    ∑ Use of unapproved links or banners may provide cause for immediate termination of Agreement.
    ∑ Affiliate agrees not to incorporate product datafeeds on their site or sites.
    I am confused. How/Why do these things specifically affect the sales tax fiasco??? I am especially interested in the rule against use of datafeeds.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I just received something from Adam and Eve too......but it wasn't a letter Anybody know of a good battery affiliate program?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread