Affiliate Manager
    Question Recruitment?
    Hi all,

Could any of you provide successful recruiting techniques that you've tried? Do you have best practices that have yielded results?
    Any information would be appreciated, thx

Jen

Online Marketing Consultant
    Your first thing should be to use the search feature on ABW to find this answer as it has been asked hundreds of times.

1. Google, Yahoo, MSN
    2. Advertising on abestweb.com
    3. Going to the industry events

Plus many more.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

ABW Ambassador
    Jen, why would affiliates want to help you with recruitment, considering how many problems there are with your affiliate program?

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=105927

Wouldn't it be better to address and correct current issues and then focus on recruitment?

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Now everybody be nice....

I was going to say if you address some of the issues with your programs that would be a GREAT help with recruiting affiliates. You have so many potential affiliates here who would love to start promoting but you have to clean up the junk first, then start recruiting.

Oriental Trading offers great products but your affiliate program is not affiliate-friendly. Let's start with that .167 return days. Increase it to 30 and I bet you'll be pleased with the results.

Online Marketing Consultant
    As a Merchant, you may also want to enable your email settings from this forum so affiliates have at least some way to contact you. Also, I got your email the other day, but it went to my personal account and got erased, by accident; could you possibly resend?

Thanks,

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Manager
    Hold tight...
    Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback. Esp. Rollerblader...I appreciate your constructive ideas.

I just wanted to say, hang tight. I am currently looking at the challenges of our program and am working towards resolutions. As I'm sure many of you can understand, changes (even if they seem slight) can have great impact on the whole. I am currently working thru those understandings, and please recall I am new to the affilate world. I would like you to know, you will be seeing new initiatives and improvements in the near future. It's a process...
    until then, please continue to offer your valued insights, ideas and criticisms.

Thanks!

Jen

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread