Second account on CJ?
    Hello guys,

I already got one account on CJ which i run one of my sites using incentive traffic and i was wondering if i can open a new account to run non-incentive programs through search engines (PPC).

Thanks,
    BL

Yes.

any supporting statement about that?

I think that's what CJ has suggested in the past.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

didn't actually thought they will allow that, open door for fraud..

Thank you for your inquiry.

As a publisher, you may open multiple accounts, and many publishers do decide to separate their incentive and non-incentive sites. To sign up, simply use a new, different e-mail and sign up through our main site (www.cj.com). You should be able to use the same bank account information.

We hope this helps answer your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us with further inquiries.

Remember you can get answers to most of your questions 24 hours-a-day by logging into your CJ Account Manager™ and clicking on the “Help” link.

Sincerely,
    Commission Junction Client Support

I believe "yes" answered the question. This has been discussed before. I, myself, have multiple accounts (though not incentive sites at all). I have had them for years. Far as I know it's been allowed on CJ since they started up operation.

Sometimes a simple "yes" works just fine.

ABW Ambassador
    There's nothing wrong with asking for a supporting statement. Have you never read false information on a message board?

I would have checked the CJ Publisher Service Agreement which I can always easily find through a Google search.

Actually even if I was wrong I could spewed additional wrong information so "supporting" statements aren't always accurate. A simple search of this forum would have also turned up that information, so I just stated a simple yes.

In addition I checked with CJ directly (their support system) when I first was doing it. I didn't even bother to check the user agreement.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread