What is HTTP 400 Bad Request
    Why many url jump to target page will appear is error.
    in Firefox is Error 400: bad site code

for example:
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...ype=15&subid=0

I am not sure if this error will printer out on everyone's browser.

anybody help?
    Thanks

might be something in your .htaccess, read here:
    http://www.codestyle.org/sitemanager...rors-400.shtml

or google some others

welcome to ABW rencat
    -mods may move this to a more appropriate forum, it's not related to GoldenCan.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by rencat
    Why many url jump to target page will appear is error.
    in Firefox is Error 400: bad site code

for example:
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...ype=15&subid=0

I am not sure if this error will printer out on everyone's browser.

anybody help?
    Thanks
    You are getting this error message because either you are not approved for the merchant’s affiliate program or you are using the wrong LinkShare ID.

I get this 400 bad site code also on every 3rd or 4th item listed. All from the same merchant such as WalMart or Drug Store.Com. If the merchants ID was wrong I should not get back any product returns when an item is clicked on. Why only some? When from the same Merchant. Is it anything to do with Firefox? Any way to stop it from
    happening. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twotours
    I get this 400 bad site code also on every 3rd or 4th item listed. All from the same merchant such as WalMart or Drug Store.Com. If the merchants ID was wrong I should not get back any product returns when an item is clicked on. Why only some? When from the same Merchant. Is it anything to do with Firefox? Any way to stop it from
    happening. Thanks
    The merchants you have mentioned are "4th click" merchants and every 4th click contains GoldenCAN's link id which works. the click when your affiliate id is inserted are not working which is because either you are not approved for the merchants affiliate program or you are using the wrong link id.
    Thank You,
    Ali
    GoldenCAN Support
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com
    Contact - FAQ/Help

400 code Why?
    I checked and double checked my linkshare merchant Id. I sent an email to Linkshare about my linking code. They replied that the code was correct and to check with GoldenCan about a 400 bad site code. I do get the 4th click showing up ok for GoldenCan's 4th click. The only merchant that this does not happen with is Amazon. I still think its something with Linkshare but want to again touch base about firefox or any other reason I would get bad link 400 codes. This could cost a lot of possible sales for me so I need to either clear it up or drop these other merchants. Thank for any advise. PS Some other Linkshare websites work ok so I know I am using the right data for the Linkshare merchant linking code.

Quote Originally Posted by twotours
    I checked and double checked my linkshare merchant Id. I sent an email to Linkshare about my linking code. They replied that the code was correct and to check with GoldenCan about a 400 bad site code. I do get the 4th click showing up ok for GoldenCan's 4th click. The only merchant that this does not happen with is Amazon. I still think its something with Linkshare but want to again touch base about firefox or any other reason I would get bad link 400 codes. This could cost a lot of possible sales for me so I need to either clear it up or drop these other merchants. Thank for any advise. PS Some other Linkshare websites work ok so I know I am using the right data for the Linkshare merchant linking code.
    Have you submited a ticket at GoldenCAN support? Can you give me the ticket number so i can check into your store information?
    Thank You,
    Ali
    GoldenCAN Support
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com
    Contact - FAQ/Help

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread