They Hit the Button Early
    Just a heads up, it appears many are hitting the deactivate button a day early. I have thousands of links that are no longer active. Thanks for not waiting a day and after giving us last minute notification.

I was going to list the merchants but decided not to.

Really nice.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Online Marketing Consultant
    I think you should list them. That to me is an ultimate insult. They know very well they are hurting your income and lively hood. Because of you guys they have a job, the company is making money and you trusted them.

For the AM to pull the plug a day early because they do not want to have to log in over the weekend is ridiculous. You spend countless hours writing articles and posting links and the ungrateful AM won't take one minute out of their day or give up a couple hours over a weekend to do a favor for people who keep them employed? F That!...That is complete disrespect for all affiliates...You are good enough to work all hours for them, including during family and personal time, but they will not put in a couple hours for you in an extreme circumstance? Pure laziness and disrespect.

That is an ultimate insult!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I'm not in NY.... I'd like to know who the sons-a-meeches are so I'll know who to avoid like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    I was going to list the merchants but decided not to.
    Was this for specific networks?... my CJ terminations are set to auto expire on the 31st (or on the 30th for those who don't know how many days there are in May )

I guess in the whole scheme of things a day early doesn't count compared to all the outstanding cookie based sales in the future.

They aren't at CJ.

I am going under the assumption there was a good reason and one day doesn't really matter. It actually hurts them more, they could have gotten free sales from today's cookies. I am just moving forward.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Sounds like a great idea! Loosers
    Rosey Bear Boutique
    Dressy Children's Fashions With Style!
    5% Commission : NYS Merch : Parasite FREE
       Akoss Hosting
    We also provide reseller accounts for ABW members.
    Ask for details

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I'd love to know who this merchant is - they are outright wrong to pull the plug a day early (if at all). Not at all cool and not a merchant I'd want to deal with in the future.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread