ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Pepperjam From CJ
    I got all these emails awhile back saying
    We have begun migrating all Pepperjam managed accounts to Pepperjam Network. Please switch out your current links ASAP, and replace them with Pepperjam Network links, as the current links for the programs below will not work in the next few days.
    I have noticed that these programs are still active on CJ so what happened to the "next few days" part?

Also I'm not that keen having to pull down links and put them back up on a network that I herd are also affiliates and competitors?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I got all these emails awhile back saying

I have noticed that these programs are still active on CJ so what happened to the "next few days" part?

Also I'm not that keen having to pull down links and put them back up on a network that I herd are also affiliates and competitors?
    Glinted, this is a good point. LoveandPride.com opened as a Merchant on CJ and a second program on Pepperjam. If you type loveandpride.com into google, you will get shogging.com (PepperJam) showing up as a trademark poacher for Merchants on their Network. I made a screen shot of this as well, but it is too large to upload here.

Needless to say, you may want to find an alternate merchant to promote if they are on the PepperJam network and you do not want to be a part of the crap they pull like above.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Adam, I made ya a smaller screen shot...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Thank Beachy, it amazes me that some merchants would allow this as they are also using a PepperJam affiliate ID of course to track their sales. This would also not only give them a commission from a Merchant who is on their Network (Not sure if they are being managed by PJ too) but also then PJ gets to charge the network fee (I am assuming they take a percentage of each sale or affiliate commission as all networks do so they can make money) for the sale to the Merchant so the Merchant is now paying even more to PJ (Besides any activation and monthly/yearly costs PJ charges to just be on their network).

Double and triple win for PJ, huge loss for the PJ merchant!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I'm pretty sure the other site in the search results, "coupon bella" (couponb.biz) is theirs too.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan
    I'm pretty sure the other site in the search results, "coupon bella" (couponb.biz) is theirs too.
    Coupon Bella is not pepperjam.

ABW Ambassador
    thanks for the feedback, well I might just stick with the devil I know (CJ) and not sign up with this outfit for now since the merchants are still with CJ currently.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Interesting what PJ is doing but not sure I'd want to give a big competitor all my stats. At least CJ isn't quite so much in the affiliate game except for coupon sites.

Anyone actually started to work with PJ?

I know PJ opened an "official" paid forum with ABW then cancelled, then re-opened then not sure what happened (re-re-cancelled ?).

What's the Skinny on PJ?

Quote Originally Posted by delsol
    Anyone actually started to work with PJ?

I know PJ opened an "official" paid forum with ABW then cancelled, then re-opened then not sure what happened (re-re-cancelled ?).

What's the Skinny on PJ?

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by delsol

pepperjam Network
    "The infamous, lasted less than 24 hours, forum for Pepperjam Network Affiliates, now revived as an un-sponsored forum even after Kris Jones left twice."

They have an unsponsored forum, created so that affiliates have a place to discuss them.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks loxly.

wow, tempers flared up quick...

No much new information...

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread