ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    So This Doesn't Affect The Bigger Brands So Much?
    Merchants like Best Buy, Sears, Payless etc. since they have stores everywhere, physical presence is most states? Is that how that works?

Hadn't thought til you just brought it up...but yeap would seem so I guess. Wouldn't matter to them at all and come to think of it, haven't been receiving any emails from any of them. So, Performics has quite a few of those type so they're not bein effected either I guess?

Mansfield, TX
    It depends. For the big ones who already have a presence and collect/pay NY sales taxes, it has no impact on them whatsoever (and perhaps a positive impact since it brings some of their competition on a level playing field). For the big ones who don't have a presence and don't collect/pay NY sales tax, that's exactly who the new law is targeting. It will have a big impact on them.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread