Ebay "vanishes" from CJ on June 1st
    Well when ebay says they are gone... they really mean it. They didn't just deactivate they VANISHED. You can't even pull up any information on them at all.

Speaking of that I haven't seen the batch from May 31st, 2008. Did anyone see any results from that day? Since you can't check to SEE if there was a batch that day it's hard for me to tell whether nothing tracked or we just didn't get paid for it.

ABW Ambassador
    You still had CJ Ebay links on your site in late May?

Yup. The tracking with CJ is better than with EPN (which I am still testing). In addition ACRUs showed up within hours and not having to wait days.

The mess that is EPN makes me miss ebay on CJ. When I heard they were extending till the end of May I was in heaven.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Looks like last day was the 30th. No transactions showing for the 31st.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Yup. The tracking with CJ is better than with EPN (which I am still testing). In addition ACRUs showed up within hours and not having to wait days.
    I have to agree with what I have seen so far. I have also noticed a lot of other affiliates on other forums also getting a steep decline in sales since they changed the links to Ebay's in house program, very strange! I was getting sales sometimes daily for a number of sites, since I moved them to Ebay I have had one tiny sale worth a few cent's for just one site and that certainly does not add up as I'm getting as many if not more clicks. Either they have yet to report my sales as often they were delayed up to a month on CJ or something is seriously wrong here with this new Ebay network????

Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

They totally just pulled out. They were using a special tracker "Rover" too. Interesting. I don't support eBay's morals.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread