Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    A Word of Thanks to ...
    ... those merchants, networks, managers, OPMs and others who have tried to make sense of this NYS tax mess and were proactive. Even those who got the rug pulled out from under them. Here's a list of who I'd like to thank:

Brent (CSN) For fighting like hell for the affiliates HE is responsible for recruiting, keeping happy and productive. If it wasn't for Brent, CSN Stores wouldn't have the reputation or the award winning program they do. Shame on you, CSN!

Kim (4Checks) - For fighting for her affiliates and trying to do the right thing despite corporate decisions.

Brian (SAS) for jumping on it as soon as it happened and giving his merchants what they needed to make decisions, etc.

Gary (Avantlink) for being proactive and coming up with proactive solutions for all his merchants.

Adam (Rollerblader) for sticking by NY affs, giving them a reason to stay in business and educating his merchants on the way to keep everyone happy.

Deb (Team Loxly) for putting a great "advice letter" together for her merchants and not cutting off NY affs.

Kevin for going the extra mile and creating threads to keep us all informed and up to date.

Haiko for adding a NY Affiliates sub forum.

Thanks guys and gals! You have become heroes in my book of life and I'd follow you all to hell and back to support you in whatever you do.

I'm sure there are some I've missed. Please post your own.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Absolutely!!! Thank you all. Everyone in affiliate marketing has a vital stake in this issue regardless of what state you're in.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, theres no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Online Marketing Consultant
    Thank you Rex...you guys keep us employed and the least we could do is help to return the favor.

Rolet (aunesty) should be added for coming at her merchants with solutions instead of a problem

Mellie - For being strong and fighting for everyone as well as organizing people to come together

The Schaff Brothers and LA - For having an assembly and beginning to organize
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader

Rolet (aunesty) should be added for coming at her merchants with solutions instead of a problem

Mellie - For being strong and fighting for everyone as well as organizing people to come together

The Schaff Brothers and LA - For having an assembly and beginning to organize
    Ackkkkkkk thank you Adam! Geeeze, that's the problem with posting without days of forethought and a list. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Ackkkkkkk thank you Adam! Geeeze, that's the problem with posting without days of forethought and a list. LOL
    When the rules of the game are changing it's tough to remember all of the good players on the roster. Thanks for starting this thread of "appreciation" for those that go to bat for us every day.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread